What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Family Guy

MikeM

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
I'm on the look out for a really nice condition Family Guy.
PM me if you can help.

Thanks
Mike

There is two up for sale just now, though they mightn't be in the condition you want.

There is two up for sale just now, though they mightn't be in the condition you want.
I've seen them both and they are not for me.
I know there's a nice one out there somewhere!
Luckily, I'm in no rush, just playing the waiting game....

I sold a super nice one a while back and it can be recognised by the custom speaker panel plastics I put on there.

IMG_6614.jpeg

I also made a proto Topper that now sits above my gamestation.

One is pretty good the other price reflects it
Yes, that one is mine. But I don’t know why Mike thinks it’s not a nice one. It has exactly the same speaker panel.
Yours is great l, zero playfield waar, which can happen on the inserts. A mint home use only family guy is probably no existence.

One is pretty good the other price reflects it

Yours is great l, zero playfield waar, which can happen on the inserts. A mint home use only family guy is probably no existence.
Mine from Williams amusements was definitely picked up as HUO, has the sexy video clam topper too. The one we'd briefly had from HLD was not HUO 😂

I be amazed there are any HUO ones around and it took a while for me to find one with such a nice PF.
I even bought a full set of brand new ramps for it but they were not needed as they were perfect when it arrived.

It had zero broken plastics and I put a set of clear protectors on to make sure nothing got damaged in future.

It was set up in coly central over a year and my niece borrowed it for several months and it never once gave me any problems.

Just sayin

A friend of mine has a beautiful example of one if you would like me to pass details over as he is not on the forum

Mine from Williams amusements was definitely picked up as HUO, has the sexy video clam topper too. The one we'd briefly had from HLD was not HUO 😂
Williams is pretty good , I remember the HLD one 💩

There are more HUO FGUY than other similar age sterns as when it came out the show was only on FOX in UK so electrocoin had surplus stock and a few pinheads took advantage of a great price.

Mine was listed as players condition ex operated and the pinball insert wear was consumerate with that.

The other one looks very tidy playfield wise .

I can't remember it to be honest. If I didn't take it any further, it was obviously for a good reason.

Thanks

I think it had some scratch marks on the back that your OCD couldn't take. You missed a really nice one with amazing playfield 😍

Oh well!

Mine has a lovely playfield but Mike wants a perfect back. This one has marks on the back. The back that you see only on delivery and never again. And Mike wants a bargain as well. Unfortunately I can’t do less than £4000.

I think it had some scratch marks on the back that your OCD couldn't take. You missed a really nice one with amazing playfield 😍

Oh well!
Ahhh! Now I remember why I didn't take it any further....

Back
Top Bottom