What's new

Sold Family Guy

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Up for sale is the lovely and rare Stern Family Guy

Its a fun game and in great overall condition. Powered coated metalwork and has a few additional mods like speaker inserts and LEDs. The Play field is in great condition with no obvious wear and the cabinet has nice bright artwork. Plays well and has no errors or faults.

A few niggles:
There are a couple of dots out on the DMD, luckily it is one of the later stern DMD panels with easy swappable led modules. The coin door is bowing in ever so slightly.

Located in Melksham your welcome to collect or have it collected by someone.

£3000

Pics coming and no its not Stolen ;)

Is this the one Matt sold recently by chance? Guessing so as you mention power coated metalwork, probably by Greg "Powdercoat" Mott lol!

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h352_thetyke_downloadfile_zpsnotqsm81.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h352_thetyke_downloadfile_2_zps1jz9vmpe.jpg

That machine does seem to have done the rounds. Does make you wonder about Family Guy though if everyone passes it on after a few months or so.

Still powder coating helpful to identify old games as always wonder when one comes up for sale if it's one that I used to own and now with a few of them I can know for sure!

Cheers
Greg

I think at £3k in that condition folks can enjoy for a while and sell on if its not a keeper. The 4 of us in the west midland family guy pinball appreciation society aren't selling ours lol

You need a game at home to see if its for you . I thought metallica would be play a while then swap for something else but I've really fell in love with it

Back
Top Bottom