What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Famicom & Super Famicom Hotel Units

Carl85

Registered
Alias
Carl85
Hi Guys, I have a Famicom and Super Famicom Hotel Units for Sale. Trying to Avoid eBay and the risk of them getting damaged in shipping.
I Imported both of these units a few years back. wasn't cheap after the shipping and customs charges but luckily both are pretty decent examples. the famicom comes with 10 black carts and the super famicom has the better (IMO) of the second cart, which includes bomber man, super donkey kong & Starfox. the first cart is the same on all versions which includes Mario Kart & Super Mario World. Unfortunately during shipping a few small pieces of the front panel did break off but I managed to glue them all back in place with no missing pieces. Unfortunately they are all very brittle due to age.
The Famicom unit also had a few broken pieces that was also glued back in to place. the front panel has also yellowed slightly. I changed the locks on both with keys. the small key on the superfamicom had the inner barrel removed so it can be used with a small standard key. both units require step downs.
can provide more info and photos if there's any interest on here for them
due to the fragility of the units, I would only really want to sort a collection from Ashford, Kent. or of course can use Martin, His been here many times and due soon to drop a dkjr off.
Ideally would like to sell together but will split
they are very hard to come across in the UK with out the hassle of shipping and import costs and risks of damage in shipping. I know a few people that have had there's arrived trashed

Im looking for..

Famicom Unit £750
Super Famicom Unit £500

IMG_1502.jpegIMG_9751-min.jpegIMG_9750.jpegIMG_2352.jpgIMG_1816.jpegIMG_1806.jpegIMG_1797.jpegIMG_9756.jpegIMG_9758.jpegIMG_9757.jpegIMG_9759.jpegIMG_1808.jpegIMG_1828.jpeg

Super famicom box on hold pending sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both still available
Would do £550 on the famicom or £450 on the super famicom.
Will do £1000 for the pair [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom