What's new

Sold F14 Tomcat - Working Project - £750

bluejonny

Registered
This was bought From The Legend a few months back but stupidly with my new job, I just can't find the time to do anything. And it's just sat there. Looking sad. I'm so flippin' (no pun intended) busy I can't even find the time to fit a damn ROM chip! Anyway enough of the violins. I am only looking to recoup the costs of the machine that I outlaid, hence the price.

This is a working project (although I have not plugged it in since I got it from Andy) that will need some TLC. Andy repaired the boards and it plays, and it has a new display. Legs included. It's folded up and buried in my garage, so no pictures but this is the description.

Apart from a clean it will need:
  • Front panel will need some wood repairs, rubbing down and repainting
Following from Andy in conversations I had with him:
  • Flipper rebuild kit for 4 flippers
  • Rubber Kit
  • Drive belts for beacons ( motor works ok )
  • Mounting bracket for slingshot
  • Some of the targets are broken, but currently working.
  • Ball

£750 takes it (I'll donate some of this to the site). Martin is here in the next week or so, or you can come and collect. First come, first refusal.

No takers, it goes on ePay in the next 24 hours.

Cheers

JB

This was bought From The Legend a few months back but stupidly with my new job, I just can't find the time to do anything. And it's just sat there. Looking sad. I'm so flippin' (no pun intended) busy I can't even find the time to fit a damn ROM chip! Anyway enough of the violins. I am only looking to recoup the costs of the machine that I outlaid, hence the price.

This is a working project (although I have not plugged it in since I got it from Andy) that will need some TLC. Andy repaired the boards and it plays, and it has a new display. Legs included. It's folded up and buried in my garage, so no pictures but this is the description.

• Rubber Kit
  • Ball

£750 takes it (I'll donate some of this to the site). Martin is here in the next week or so, or you can come and collect. First come, first refusal.

Cheers

JB
It needs a ball!! ...... well that's me out then [emoji23]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

PM sent

• Rubber Kit
  • Ball

Cheers

JB

It's certainly clocked some milage since it originally sold on eBay for £150.

Well ordinarily it would stay here but I a) have too many and b) not enough time. And I wasn't privvy to it's previous life and whether this is even the one. Cheers for your valuable words though Arv.

Landed today - pics in due course elsewhere on the forum.

Many thanks to @bluejonny for wrapping it up so well and being willing to strap it to a pallet for the trip across the sea. It is very much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom