What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expo

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

OMG the black knight topper is epic - it beats AFMR hands down!

6f3eb1c97495b2a733166d5746d5e447.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jeez @Neil McRae you don't half get around shipmate, you must have a really good boss :)
It is a cool topper, you getting one?
Also.....whats the play-field prep sign all about, Caution......clear-coat still wet?

Yup for sure I’m getting the topper!

yeah it looks like the pictures :D

I'll grab some video and pics of it today. No news if its going to be sold separately. I'm beginning to think not.

Neil.

yeah it looks like the pictures :D

I'll grab some video and pics of it today. No news if its going to be sold separately. I'm beginning to think not.

Neil.

Please tell me you are not talking about the Star Wars Topper not being sold separately? That would be devastating!

Please tell me you are not talking about the Star Wars Topper not being sold separately? That would be devastating!

No it’s coming they had two of them at stern

The cartoon Star Wars games are fantastic!

I also played Star Wars the pin. Have to say it’s not as bad as I thought it would be - game has a lot of flow and I think I like it better than the full
beans Star Wars!

Cheers,
Neil

Elvira must have about 10 different multiballs!

Neil.

Keep the updates coming!

Any news on the clearcoat issue or will you be removed by security if you mention it!

Last edited:
I defo on for kit for topper and screen for existing customers.

Back
Top Bottom