What's new

Expo in Chicago

The main toy is an airlock that will take you to different places and modes. And on the back an alien so that when the toy rotates it reveals the alien. Reminiscent of the fighter in Champion Pub. That's about it.

Well done Mfresh / Pavlov / Paul. And well done The Heighwayman, I hope that generated a bit of buzz.

Aliens.... Good title Andy!:clap:

To be honest I won't be buying it in advance as too many unknows at this stage but if the Heighway team manage to get a selection of similar titles up and running then the idea of a modular system has become a lot more attractive simply with this one strong theme.

Hope they keep them coming

Stern seem to have shot themselves in the foot with the death of the premium. So you can either buy a crappy stripped down game like AC/DC pro or get the real version which is then limited. :confused: I admit I fell for TWD limited simply because the pro looked like it was missing key features and the theme does it for me. This will probably be my only limited NIB though. Will I start buying pros instead? Probably not, I'll got back to 2nd hand games.

Back
Top Bottom