What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever buy a game that you missed and then get bored really quick?

insx

Registered
Alias
Tim S
I had an RFM years ago and it's the game I missed the most so I bought one. I'm enjoying it but I have a feeling that once I've attacked Mars a couple of times I might be bored again. Has this ever happened to you?

It's always a risk. Problem is the freshness and novelty factor is diminished 2nd time round. That said I bought FT and Wh20 again and loved having them back.

The other scenario is buying a game you loved back in the day, only to find it doesn't do it for you at home. Happened to me with T2. Think I just knew it *too* well from battering it in my local back in early 90s :)

I'll remember that last bit if I'm ever tempted to buy Police Force.

TZ for me. Absolutely loved it the first time I owned it. Sold it, missed it, got another one. Just couldn't get into it the second time around. Don't really know why.

I never really got into TZ. Left ramp, right ramp, piano, left ramp, right ramp, piano. Funnily enough, I kind of miss it :)

Really miss my JP but worried that if I get another I'll remember why I sold it in the first place:(

STTNG, should have kept my 1st one, sold, never bonded with 2nd one which was supposed to be a keeper, both were a big heavy ba***rd :rofl:

I swapped my TZ for STTNG back in the day. Now and then I fancy a game on it, would love to have the new ST though.

Got Attack Mars on ball 1 tonight, didn't win though.

I took my STTNG upstairs (with help). I was new to the hobby and someone came up from London to help me. My pregnant wife helped me get it down again.

A heavy bastard indeed! The closest I've come to a serious injury was moving a STTNG out of my house. Got stuck under it for a good 10 minutes!

Good times.
When I sold my STTNG Martin the delivery man came to get it, I couldn't be here so left the key for him.....he said he was cool to move a machine out of the house on his own. Still feel bad that I didn't tell him what machine it was [emoji6]

Oddly enough he hasn't answered my texts since [emoji3]

Damn heavy game.

Party animal. In 1990 having in in the house was awesome. Played one ball in 2009 and realised how dated it felt

As much as it pains me to say, NGG.

Had one at the student union where I was at years ago and just loved playing it time and time again. However got one home and it just didn't have quite the same magic to me. Loved it initially but then it grew old quickly, doesn't help only having room for 2 pins and the other is Spiderman :)

Grail pins don't always work out as I've learned :(

Back
Top Bottom