What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Essex Meetup/Competition

Excellent tip thanks very much!

I’m in for Sunday 13th subject to it not being the first home game at the new White Hart Lane stadium but my inside info saying there is only a small chance of it being ready by then

Yes, I am in too for the 13th! I have it on good authority that the stadium will not be ready before that date.

Thanks for sorting! I will bring some soft drinks (no beers on a Sunday :0))

Yes, I am in too for the 13th! I have it on good authority that the stadium will not be ready before that date.

Thanks for sorting! I will bring some soft drinks (no beers on a Sunday :0))

The stadium is turning into a joke! I know one of the guys who are doing all the fire extinguishers. They haven’t been given a date for install and the units have been sitting in storage for 7 months.
I have a season ticket but been boycotting Wembley and getting refunds all season. Gonna go to both ****nal away games as my first matches of the season!

Excellent tip thanks very much!

I’m in for Sunday 13th subject to it not being the first home game at the new White Hart Lane stadium but my inside info saying there is only a small chance of it being ready by then

The delays are a nightmare, but i can not wait to step foot in there and cheer the team on! COYS!

Righto... Think I'm with it. Go the coys! Kick those.. Goals and whatnot.

Awesome! Sunday 13th it is! If i say youre welcome from 12 to hang out and practise and the comp kicks off at 1 does that work for everyone? Ill try and get some drinks and snaks in but if you guys want to bring stuff youre more than welcome, theres a dominoes right next to me so could always order something in

I'll put the details on here just incase some people don't check the calendar on here (I always forget to)

My address is:
45 Trinity Row, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford CM3 5DE

Youre welcome to arrive from 12pm to relax and practise and the competition will start at 1. There's a large free carpark opposite my place so parking is not a problem for those driving. Not sure on the comp style yet will take recommendations on the best style for the event.

Games available will be:
Jackbot
Junkyard
Jokerz (hopefully should be ready by then)
Cirqus Voltaire
Pinball Magic
Stargate (if theres room or if Jokerz isnt ready)

Ten strike bowler (for a bit of fun)
Megatouch Aurora (for a bit of fun)

Less than a week to go! Very excited! Jokerz will be ready in time, theres a few minor things left to do but nothing that affects gameplay (i want to tidy up the cab, coin door and legs) and besides a few LEDs missing its good to go!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

James

Back
Top Bottom