What's new

Sold Epoch MPU

FinalFight

Site Supporter
Epoch mpu.. this was a replacement board i had fitted to my old homers meltdown .. it stopped working i cant remember what exactly it was doing but this board had a new battery so i dont know whats wrong with it
Spares/repairs £15 posted
Screenshot_20220317-144054_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220317-144056_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Ah could the old battery of leaked a bit before battery replacement? I think even if they leak a bit and get replaced that acid that leaks out can carry on eating traces :( Have you got any higher res images on the front/back can usually see where the traces have been eaten away.

Yeah its a weird one i know though the old battery was okay it was just replaced anyway
Heres the proper pics i always forget you can upload proper ones on here.. i can take some more tomorrow
20220317_144011.jpg20220317_144035.jpg

Usually find the batteries corrode and eat the tracks direcly underneath... I suspect the battery was replaced, however the corrosion wasnt fixed before replaceing, so the corrosion just kept eating.

Am tempted, just to see if i can ressurect it, however I have nothing to test it on :D

Usually find the batteries corrode and eat the tracks direcly underneath... I suspect the battery was replaced, however the corrosion wasnt fixed before replaceing, so the corrosion just kept eating.

Am tempted, just to see if i can ressurect it, however I have nothing to test it on :D
I have a game you can test on :D

Back
Top Bottom