What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EPC 2019 - The build up...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Many of us are heading to the IFPA Masters European Pinball Championships in Copenhagen next weekend; 400 players! Biggest tournament in Europe and third biggest in the world!

(Also Ed Rojas (plays in the London and SE league and that Flipout (epic player)) is also playing and he's an honorary Brit if he does well LOL :D)

RichardRothwell-JacksonRRJUnited Kingdom17102Friday 16:30 - 19:00 Qualification time slot 4
KateRothwell-JacksonKRJUnited Kingdom8015Friday 16:30 - 19:00 Qualification time slot 4
MikeParkinsMIKUnited Kingdom569Friday 16:30 - 19:00 Qualification time slot 4
DanLewellDANUnited Kingdom24802Friday 16:30 - 19:00 Qualification time slot 4
KirkSadlerKJSUnited Kingdom42451Saturday 14:00 - 16:30 Qualification time slot 8
tomfletcherTAFUnited Kingdom33455Saturday 14:00 - 16:30 Qualification time slot 8
PeterBlakemorePJBUnited Kingdom2292Saturday 14:00 - 16:30 Qualification time slot 8
GregMottGREUnited Kingdom974Saturday 11:30 - 14:00 Qualification time slot 7
DavidMainwaringDCMUnited Kingdom17245Saturday 11:30 - 14:00 Qualification time slot 7
RichMallettRICUnited Kingdom10855Saturday 11:30 - 14:00 Qualification time slot 7
SamMcCourtSMCUnited Kingdom30562Saturday 14:00 - 16:30 Qualification time slot 8
CraigPullenCMPUnited Kingdom9560Saturday 14:00 - 16:30 Qualification time slot 8
StanSimpsonPIGUK993Friday 14:00 - 16:30 Qualification time slot 3
MattVinceMATUK8143Friday 16:30 - 19:00 Qualification time slot 4
NeilMcRaeNJMUK49444Friday 16:30 - 19:00 Qualification time slot 4

So that's @robotgreg @Matt Vince @roadshow16 @Tilt_Birmingham @Mike Parkins @DanLewell @bartron @Chief @Kate Rothwell-Jackson @Moonraker @alchy

10 games from the following line up I think, not sure if its all of these games or a subset, suspect a subset.

Black Spider-Man
Tron (Pro)
Iron Man (Pro)
The Walking Dead (Pro)
Kiss (Pro)
Iron Maiden (Pro)
AD/DC Luci
Deadpool (Pro)
Metallica (Pro
Demolition Man
No Fear
Johnny Mnemonic
Game of Thrones (Pro)
Ghost Busters (Pro)
Mustang (Limited Edition)
Star Trek (Premium)
Gardians of the Galaxy (Pro)
The Munsters (Premium)
Attack From Mars
Circus
Chance
Fish Tales
Jack Bot
Indianapolis 500
Monster Bash
White Water
Crature From The Black Lagoon
Fun House
Aerosmith (Pro)
Taxi
Comet
Twilight Zone
Rollergames
Blackhole
Captain Fantastic
Gorgar
Centaur
Lost World
Paragon
BKSOR (pro)
Godzilla
Pinball Champ
Medieval Madness
Future Spa
Getaway
Congo
Xenon
Corvette
Terminator
Frontier
Scared Stiff
Time Machine
Back to the Future
Twister
Dracula
Dirty Harry
LazerCue
Last Action Hero
World Cup Soccer
Poolsharks
Batman 66

I'll be live streaming from a body camera on my Twitch Channel for some of it!

Games I think I'm going to play are:

Batman 66, Star Trek Premium, Indy 500, AFM, Iron Maiden, BKSOR, Indy 500, Deadpool and two that I've got not clue about!

Great guys Jörgen and Christian are streaming the event at Ink&Moes Twitch Channel

We will post updates here!

Neil.

So I’m out without being in. Probably my worst ever tournament - utter ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nah- just couldn’t get anything going - had a decent game on robocop but that’s it!

Although I just over took Mike so feeling a little better lol

Anyone who was stupid enough to stay after the tourney ended got to play whilst the rest of us went to warpigs and pigged out on non vegan pig cow and coleslaw!

Actually It was by rank and then who wanted to play.

Standings:

Have to say for a European level championship the organisation is pants; game setup ropey and the whole game management mental. A load of the European folks that came to UK Open said to me that was better! :D

They could have ran this on DTM and it would have been a million times better.

I’m going to ask whoever decides where to host it if we can host it in the UK.

Cheers,
Neil

Anyone who was stupid enough to stay after the tourney ended got to play whilst the rest of us went to warpigs and pigged out on non vegan pig cow and coleslaw!

Actually It was by rank and then who wanted to play.

Standings:

Have to say for a European level championship the organisation is pants; game setup ropey and the whole game management mental. A load of the European folks that came to UK Open said to me that was better! :D

They could have ran this on DTM and it would have been a million times better.

I’m going to ask whoever decides where to host it if we can host it in the UK.

Cheers,
Neil

I’d be up for that if it comes to the UK! Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have given up trying to watch, no games being shown, all over the shop commentary, lighting is really poor.

The difference between a greaat stream and a poor one is blinding, hope it gets better as it gets deeper.

National team chosen from UK ranking list. Rich, Craig not available, Andy not available, Matt, myself, David, Greg and Stan not available, Sam.

Can't believe you all lost. Everything. Might as well come back home now

p.s. Good luck! Bring that A game for the rest of the weekend. Congrats on the qualifying so far Peter!

Back
Top Bottom