What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Email Notifications

yellowreggae

Registered
Alias
Tim Thornton
I keep getting email notifications for every post in a thread that I have replied to despite unticking "and receive email notifications of replies" in Settings>Preferences>Options

Is there something else I need to do or is this just a bug? I know I could alter the Alert preferences but I'd quite like to keep those. I just don't want to be emailed for every thread reply.

Across the top of each thread is "watch Forum" and "Watch Thread". Find the thread and make sure those say "Watch forum" and "watch thread" as opposed to "unwatch"......

As far as i know there's no bugs on the email side.. however Never say Never
biggrin-1.png

Which thread was it???
smile-1.png

Let me know

Paul

Well I didn't get an email for your reply so that's something. The thread is High End Restorations.

I want to watch the thread though, just not with email notifications. Hmm.

you should be able to!! either as you have done, or to bookmark it. Thought it was the high end restoration thread.

When you click on "Watch Thread" you get a pop up asking if you want to receive emails or not - i presume ya picked not
smile-1.png

I'll have a play tonight and see if i can reproduce it
smile-1.png

Paul

OK, I manually changed the Watch Thread setting in that thread. Post a message in that thread for me please to see if I still get an email. I think maybe because I posted in that thread before I set my preferences would explain why I get no email for your replies in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom