What's new

EM stuck in never ending cycle

pastiche

Registered
When I plug in my Teachers Pet it immediately goes into a repetitive cycle and I can't seem to find what is causing it. I have cleaned a lot of the contacts with emery cloth but nothing seems to stop it. This happens as soon as you plug it in and unplugging doesn't clear it.
Anyone have any ideas as to what I can try next?

This once happened to me on my Bally Hi Deal because the switch at the bottom of the coin mechanism (where the coins drop through) stuck down - it just kept starting a new game (I don't actually know why because I would have thought it should have kept adding credits rather than restarting a new game). Anyway it's an easy thing to check and fix.

Other than that I would suspect the score motor isn't recognising it's reached its 'home' position - I had similar problem with my Hi-Deal motor once, it just needed some leaf switches cleaning. Sorry, don't know anything about Williams score motors.

thanks JWG9999,
I did'nt think of the coin mech! I will have a look......

Thanks again JWG9999. It was the coin mechanism just as you said. All fixed and working now. I think you saved me a few hours of frustrating hunting there!!

Back
Top Bottom