What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Elvis.....uh huh....

There's one in Gilly's Arcade on Scarborough Sea Front. I won't play it because it "needs work", so should be cheap !! Maybe I could persuade them to sell it and get another pin that works !! On the plus side, next to it is a spanking new Beatles Gold Edition and new Star Wars. It's great that arcades are stocking pins again. On The Beatles pin, they are offering a fiver if you can beat 5000. Current GC score is 3200, but I'm working on it !! I got to the wizard mode and tilted it with all the balls in play. After I calmed down, I persuaded them to adjust the tilt.

There is one in the local arcade repairs place but I’ve never seen it open. And have no idea what they want for it :/

There is one in the local arcade repairs place but I’ve never seen it open. And have no idea what they want for it :/
Hi mate, I appreciate you thinking of me, if you ever see the place open please drop them my number, Jon, 07855 479515! Cheers and have a flipping good weekend!

There's one in Gilly's Arcade on Scarborough Sea Front. I won't play it because it "needs work", so should be cheap !! Maybe I could persuade them to sell it and get another pin that works !! On the plus side, next to it is a spanking new Beatles Gold Edition and new Star Wars. It's great that arcades are stocking pins again. On The Beatles pin, they are offering a fiver if you can beat 5000. Current GC score is 3200, but I'm working on it !! I got to the wizard mode and tilted it with all the balls in play. After I calmed down, I persuaded them to adjust the tilt.
Just been to Gilly arcade. Saw Elvis (!), but DMD not working, so ended up playing Star Wars. Didn't see the fiver comp for beating 5000.
BTW, also saw Elvis in Filey. That wasn't working either!

Update: Two weeks ago I scored 6,100,000, and won a fiver !!! The comp sign was still there last Wednesday. It's where a topper would be.

Maybe
IMG_2139.jpg
IMG_2141.jpg
Version 2.jpg

Well, my hands are shaky and my knees are weak...
I can't seem to stand on my own two feet,
Who do you think of when you have such luck?
I'm in love,
I'm all shook up!View attachment 111867View attachment 111868
Mm mm mm, mm, yay, yay, yay !!
Looks amazing glad you found one! One of most nostalgic games, played the hell out of an Elvis near me as a kid. If you ever decide to move it on please bear me in mind. Enjoy shaking it up!

Back
Top Bottom