What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Elvira House of Horrors

Here's one for half that, if you're willing to import from France.

http://www.pinballowners.com/tosflip33#327218

A particularly nice example with some nice mods.

The price of these will remain high for a number of reasons.

1. From what I hear not too many were made compared to other titles
2. Apparenty Stern were due another production run during Covid which understandably didn't happen.
3. There's no pro version
4. It's a fantastic game which people want to hang on to
5. This whole 25% tariff has made an expensive game even more pricey
6. Even before everything went nuts Phil was only bringing in very few
7. There are less than 10 in the country apparently

That being said once Christmas is out of the way and hopefully restrictions are a bit more favourable I'd certainly welcome folk over here to have a few games and a cuppa. I wish this title was more accessible because it's great fun.

Was on my radar due to Phils recommendation and hey it would be nice to have the Elvira set. But 25% on top has dented the enthusiam to say the least

As Gonzo said above all true
With the production run put on hold due to COVID and the November run also cancelled due to much higher demand of other game s
It does seem a shame if stern announced the new game in a week or so may go even further down the production line for next year
As I said in a previous post if the 25% tariff is here to stay then modern second hand prices will increase
I put up my Elvira le for sale earlier in the year for 9k obo and only had people humming and haring so I decided to keep it forward on 7 months and I am getting offers for substantial more than that so just goes to say timing is key

Back
Top Bottom