What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Elvira and the party monsters

Been here before and I couldn’t even find a nasty one 😂
I owned a SS for many years which was by far the fav of the 90s Bally Williams pins for me so always wanted to scratch an itch for a EATPM.

It seems they a little like hens teeth and what is around is going nowhere in n a hurry.

Luckily I eventually managed to find a project Dr Dude to satisfy my need and gave up on Elvira for the time being.

Anyways good luck with your search I really hope you manage to find one as I bet there’s loads out there never played and as sad as it sounds probably quite a few even Tombstoned!

There’s one at the Arkade, Minehead. Generally works ok. Don’t know if there’d be any interest in a sale though.

Well I guess it really does matter who you know but as I keep getting ignored about who you should ask I give up trying to help. (And for all the people thinking I’m someone else, I can assure you I’m not lol) oooo cryptic followed by cryptic. Haha 😂

I have one, it’s really rough..needs a lot of work but I can’t bring myself to part with it as it was my first Pin…bought off eBay for £500 including delivery from Poland 🇵🇱 😱

Woke up to go to work early one morning to find a Polish guy sat in a van on my driveway with EATPM in the back 😂

We left it on my driveway for 8 hours until I came home..talk about panicking all day about the possibility of rain or someone taking it, it came with a spare playfield and a bottle of Polish booze in the coin box 😀

It’s not what you know it’s who you know …. And this one is currently for sale

Attachments

• 95C554A7-BC6C-45FC-8A2F-808E7D1D7195.png
    95C554A7-BC6C-45FC-8A2F-808E7D1D7195.png
    272.3 KB · Views: 87
I recognise that EATPM 🤔😉

If you recognise it why not share with everyone looking? There seems plenty looking for help finding one. All I’ve tried to do is help, maybe you won’t be ignored like me. Lol 😂

If you recognise it why not share with everyone looking? There seems plenty looking for help finding one. All I’ve tried to do is help, maybe you won’t be ignored like me. Lol 😂

To be honest, from your post above, it sounded like you knew who’s the game is and would be have contacted about it.

If anyone wants an example of FOMO this thread is what its all about 😂

In all honesty the thread has become a little hi jacked (me included) but hand on heart if there is a nice one here for sale I hope @Proud gets 1st refusal regardless. 👍

Oh and I meant to say ill have Dibbs if not 🤪

To be honest, from your post above, it sounded like you knew who’s the game is and would be have contacted about it.
I’m not actively looking for one I just read the tread and that people had said been looking for one for years … so I thought I would ask my friend to see if he could find one and he did with in a couple of hours I thought this “community “ is supposed to be to help each other out and help to find pins for people that are struggling to find what they want but don’t really see much of that going oni see more that each person is out for themselves I post comments and get ignored then post a simple pic getting PMs coming from all angles I know exactly who’s pin it is
Where the pin is the history of it and how much he wants for it ….

Threads not been hijacked just getting a little bit of a point across and venting have spoken with proud and his number has been passed on so my job as helping another member has been done

Sold one last year. Something like 10pms in less than an hour. Best one trick pony game money can buy.

Best of luck

Back
Top Bottom