What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elvira 3

Hullshark

Registered
Alias
Wayne Russell
Will the new Stern Elvira 3 eclipse Scared Stiff and Party Monsters ?

Another great title coming soon that is highly anticipated and has high expectations if it is to live up to its predecessors !

Wondering if this will bump SS and EATPM due to wanting them all, or bin it’s price a bit...

Didn’t the actress go to a pinball expo with people expecting the announcement then and it was canned officially but essentially confirmed in hushed voices?

May have misinterpreted that but that’s how the story went in my head.

I think they’ve got a tough tight rope to walk with Elvira 3... staying true to the original feel of the first two... utilising the LCD it will undoubtably come with and making a cracking game...

It was announced at TPF march last year, at the panel with Greg, Dennis and Casandra supposedly talking about the 2 previous titles :). Now Dennis is at Deeproot I wonder if anything has changed? ( its a Wizzbang machine expected to be built by Stern ).

I still think EATPM is a better game than SS but love them both . Looking forward to E3 but can see price on the current games staying strong . Try getting an EATPM!

I just ask him on Facebook - let’s see what his response is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

His reply:

I thought I replied to this, don't know what happened. I'm out of the loop on E3. Stern doesn't talk to me since I went to deeproot. Last I heard was Oct 2019. Glad u like SS! Merry Christmas to all y'all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi all, I'm new to the site and to pinball collection game in general. I am having a EATPM correctly restored to it's former glory at the moment and looking about for the Scared Stiff model as well, no luck as yet. However, I contacted Stern about the Elvira 3 pinball and asked if they knew anything, they didn't. To quote them, "currently there has been no announcement on an Elvira 3 Stern Pinball machine". I'm sure there will be in time, it's too popular not to.

Hope this helps or generates more interest?

Back
Top Bottom