What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Elton John Collectors Edition (UK)

kezDaz11

Site Supporter
Alias
KerryDarren
We have an Elton John Collectors edition on pre order, due to a pending house move we are looking preferably for someone to take on our allocation so we can get our deposit back / negotiate the deposit we have already paid.
£2,500 deposit paid, £13,250 to be paid
Trying to sort before it arrives to save logistics and Phil delivering to us to then move it again.
If we do take delivery & sell after we are based in Reading, Berkshire.

Can I check, if this is sold after delivered, will it still have a warranty?

If you purchase the deposit pretty sure Phil will transfer the warranty to you as it is sold direct ( not second hand ) and you'd paid the balance to him.

Make the payment to Pinball Heaven direct to avoid any scam scenario. :thumbs:

If you purchase the deposit pretty sure Phil will transfer the warranty to you as it is sold direct ( not second hand ) and you'd paid the balance to him.

Make the payment to Pinball Heaven direct to avoid any scam scenario. :thumbs:
Yes that’s what we’d prefer too! This is genuine Phil is fully aware

That's not what the terms and conditions on his site says so would get that in writing, as his sites says the warranty is not transferable.

Quoted from the site
"Document revised 15 November 2016 – Added “The original purchaser” to the home use warranty to be clear that warranties are not transferrable. Added link to Jersey Jack Pinball."

That's not what the terms and conditions on his site says so would get that in writing, as his sites says the warranty is not transferable.

Quoted from the site
"Document revised 15 November 2016 – Added “The original purchaser” to the home use warranty to be clear that warranties are not transferrable. Added link to Jersey Jack Pinball."
Yes I have it in writing

Quoted from the site
It’s always been transferable when only a deposit is down and full payment is yet to be made , can’t transfer after full payment is made , pretty straightforward

Yes, so as per my original question. Will the warranty still be transferred once it's been delivered. Sounds like no. Only if ownership is transferred before payment and delivery. Thanks for clearing that up.

@Darthsinex
If you speak to Phil Palmer like the OP has he will transfer warranty
Normally it is the person who takes delivery and opens the box has the warranty
In this case - the OP is selling the deposit
The new owner will be paying the balance to Phil Palmer.

If you buy a PH game and resell it then the warranty doesnt go to the new owner

Which is exactly what he is asking, does the warranty transfer after the seller has received it and then sells on, which is no according to the PH site.

I once did a deal for a NIB game. The game was fully paid for, but not delivered to the oroginal purchaser, as he didn't want the game.
The game was delivered to me and I had the benefit of the warranty (this was probably over a year ago now, so can't confirm if this is still the case)

Which is exactly what he is asking, does the warranty transfer after the seller has received it and then sells on, which is no according to the PH site.
Not really applicable in this case.
The EJ isnt in the UK yet.

@Darthsinex - are you considering buying or ‘just wondering what would happen if….’?

The warranty is only for initial owner of the machine. The OP does not own this machine as there is an outstanding balance.

Not really applicable in this case.
The EJ isnt in the UK yet.

@Darthsinex - are you considering buying or ‘just wondering what would happen if….’?

The warranty is only for initial owner of the machine. The OP does not own this machine as there is an outstanding balance.
Was considering buying, Have had the platinum Elton John myself

We have an Elton John Collectors edition on pre order, due to a pending house move we are looking preferably for someone to take on our allocation so we can get our deposit back / negotiate the deposit we have already paid.
£2,500 deposit paid, £13,250 to be paid
Trying to sort before it arrives to save logistics and Phil delivering to us to then move it again.
If we do take delivery & sell after we are based in Reading, Berkshire.
Hi
I would be happy to take over your order.

Hi thanks for message, please advise on terms to take on allocation of CE, any monies would be via Phil as we have order with him and it’s genuine sale of allocation. Phil is aware we are looking to resell allocation he did say he would put back up as in stock but haven’t seen it online yet ….. we have a change of circumstances and will be moving house later in year so won’t have room so trying to save Phil shipping to us & us then reselling later

Hi thanks for message, please advise on terms to take on allocation of CE, any monies would be via Phil as we have order with him and it’s genuine sale of allocation. Phil is aware we are looking to resell allocation he did say he would put back up as in stock but haven’t seen it online yet ….. we have a change of circumstances and will be moving house later in year so won’t have room so trying to save Phil shipping to us & us then reselling later

Phil is away on holiday for a couple of days. Probably best to get hold of him next week...

Back
Top Bottom