What's new

Expired Elektra - £900 [Price Dropped]

Expired Due to no activity

Ross Hamilton

Registered
Hiya,

Another reluctant machine sale, this is a great machine with a cool lower playfield (like ACDC!) and the bottom half of the machine is acylic so it's in great shape. The top playfield is also really good on this one.

There are a few issues, all cosmetic and fixable, you can see them in the pictures. The worst to my mind being:

1. a nasty scrape on one side of the backbox
2. the bottom back of the cabinet looks like it has been scraped across a rough floor and has worn away enough to see daylight. The cabinet is still strong, but you might consider replacing the back panel or at least putting a wooden bead/rail along the gap. Or, if you're me, forget it's there until you come to take photos because it is out of sight and mind :)
3. There's a messy operator hack on the rectifier board with a fuse on a wander-lead.

Lots of pics here: https://goo.gl/photos/VBSvM6PBt3rhmgKh9

I've just seen with a ropey playfield go for £800. The much better playfield on this one is why I'm asking £200 more than that.

I'm based in Lincolnshire, LN13 0ET
The machine is upstairs, I can get help moving it down.

Best wishes,
Ross

Why is there a rubber across the captive ball shot? The x multiplier is one of the best ways to increase your score, not to mention the 10 elektra units add on

This is a great game from the glory days of of bally - 1981. Hope it goes to a good home.

Why is there a rubber across the captive ball shot? The x multiplier is one of the best ways to increase your score, not to mention the 10 elektra units add on

This is a great game from the glory days of of bally - 1981. Hope it goes to a good home.

Well spotted! Some of the pictures are from a set I took a while ago, near one of the Christmas Cracker meets here - we had a problem with the kick-out at the last minute and ended up doing that to prevent it from balls getting stuck. It has been fixed since then :)
It certainly is a great game. Very much a keeper, but I need some cash and I'm down to the half dozen machines I really don't want to sell!

Back
Top Bottom