What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electric Circus - May 7th: BATTLE FOR THE KINGDOM CORONATION MATCHPLAY

Stayed at the Holiday Inn last time, Google says 45 min walk, but I reckon not much more than 30 (but I do walk fairly fast)

Stayed at the Holiday Inn last time, Google says 45 min walk, but I reckon not much more than 30 (but I do walk fairly fast)
Chase in looks round the corner from the station look at the map posted here again for reference

Attachments

• 2F8EA48A-18A3-4E88-846D-387ACFE4A67E.png
    2F8EA48A-18A3-4E88-846D-387ACFE4A67E.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 9
Location of chase inn 30 mins walk from fife st

Looks like Chase Hotel and Travelodge Nuneaton/Bedworth are both about the same distance to Electric Circus (1.3-1.4 miles = 30 mins walk at "normal" pace)

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 13.08.25.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 13.09.37.png

The other Travelodge Nuneaton (2 miles = 40 mins walk)

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 13.33.13.png

Holiday Inn (and Premier Inn across the road) are both further away (2.3 miles = 46 mins walk at "normal" pace.

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 13.28.15.png

I'm thinking about the Chase Hotel, as it's quite close to the station, and definitely walkable distance to Electric Circus for the Saturday evening curry/pinball/drinks.

Edit to add - Chase Hotel now booked for Saturday night. Looking forward to it!

Last edited:
I’m booked into the chase easily accessible from the station and don’t need to initially trek across town to get there

Curry house is booked for Saturday 6pm . Let us know if your down for it !

We are rearranging stuff to make more space for humans and obviously you can chill out in the main bar where the tournament table and food will be.

The building can legally accommodate a ridiculous amount of people so we will NOT be turning anyone away on the day . But appreciate if you can register interest so we can gauge catering requirements.

Down for curry at 6pm
Planning to take part in an online quiz at 8.15pm
Anyone who fancies testing their grey matter , saving their pinball energy for the Sunday is more than welcome to join me.
@steve brum does EC have Wi-Fi?

We are rearranging stuff to make more space for humans and obviously you can chill out in the main bar where the tournament table and food will be.

The building can legally accommodate a ridiculous amount of people so we will NOT be turning anyone away on the day . But appreciate if you can register interest so we can gauge catering requirements.
Yes Claire and I are in for the curry

Yes put me down for the curry.

Hi steve
Just to let you know that my friend Debbie Horton would like to join us at Agra palace.
Uncertain if she will join us for the event on the Sunday but pls factor her in just in case. Thx

Just a couple of weeks away now, hope everyone is getting excited and ready to BATTLE.

Thanks everyone for the interest - looks like it's going to be a big one so hoping it goes alright on the day and we can havr another fun and competitive tournament for everyone.

Can everyone who is planning on coming make sure to sign up for a next.matchplay account. It will help things run more smoothly on the day.

You'll need your IFPA number from

Should be able to search for your name and find it if you have played in any tournament before.

Hope to see as many of you as possible, not too late to invite friends or anyone who might be interested!

Just a couple of weeks away now, hope everyone is getting excited and ready to BATTLE.

Thanks everyone for the interest - looks like it's going to be a big one so hoping it goes alright on the day and we can havr another fun and competitive tournament for everyone.

Can everyone who is planning on coming make sure to sign up for a next.matchplay account. It will help things run more smoothly on the day.

You'll need your IFPA number from

Should be able to search for your name and find it if you have played in any tournament before.

Hope to see as many of you as possible, not too late to invite friends or anyone who might be interested!
I'm bringing a mate who doesn't have an IFPA number - does have to manage without?

Back
Top Bottom