What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electric Circus - May 7th: BATTLE FOR THE KINGDOM CORONATION MATCHPLAY

Josh scoring 1.1bn on 1 ball on KISS was utterly insane!

Yep, that was quite a game! If Andy hadn't been in the group I think Dan would have told Josh to stop playing after he got to 500M!

Was slightly self-defeating though, as that game pretty much convinced Andy he needed to avoid choosing a new Stern against him in the final, hence picking F14

Reactions: PUP
What do people do with all the trophies for these events - do the usual people who win have warehouses set up just to store their hundreds of lifetime trophies. Or they recycled and reused maybe :hmm:
I've started peeling the labels/plaques off those I can and then reusing them for comps I run.

So if anybody else is considering doing the same, let me know and I can see if we can make a full matching set for forthcoming competitions.

Bit late to the party but echoing the above, thanks to all that made Sunday happen. A great day of pinball with great people and well worth my first trip up to EC - standard very high! Looking forward to the next one :)

Back
Top Bottom