What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Electric Circus Celebration, Farewell Tournament - SUMMER SENSATION - Sunday 30th July

strange request but has anyone with a pinmobile coming up able to bring up a game from Surrey?

the electric circus may be on its final journey but my own pinball addiction carries on regardless!!

the crazy gang will be out in force on Sunday .. as long as the yappy dog Sassy doesnt chase Robin off the roof! (during lockdown a little dog actually "bullied" our German Shepherd Logan OFF the corner of the roof. He was dazed and OK. The CCTV was shocking to watch!)

ec hardcore.png

Please put me and Clive down for the curry.
Staying at the Abbey Grange as usual.
You have to call direct but there are some rooms available if anyone wants to book. (2 minute walk to EC).
Booked my room online at the abbey grange

So just an update as to proposed format.

It's going to be standard 12 rounds of matchplay for qualifying. Would like to start at 12:00 if by a miracle everyone is there in time but will definetly will start before 12:30.

No real stop for food break - as usual eat when you can. It'll be a buffet style/bbq I believe?

Qualifying ends when it ends. Not going to hard rush it to try and get the time but I imagine based on previous tournaments it'd be around 19:00.

Standard 7 5 3 1 scoring.

Top 16 will qualify for playoffs. First two rounds of playoffs will be single match head to head 1st plays 16th 2nd plays 15th etc. with the higher seed being able to choose game and pick position.

Once it goes down to 4 people they will play 2 games of 4 player matchplay between them, with the top 2 seeds remaining being able to pick the games. (Extra games on ties if necessary).

It won't be an early one but hopefully it will be a fun one as always.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up/is coming. More the merrier - let's have a great sendoff for EC Sunday!

Gene

Last edited:
Doors open 10am for practice.

I will be manning tournament desk from 11.30

Please bring cash

PayPal gift as a LAST resort

There will be posters and laminated flyers for sale as well.

Cards are fine for bar purchases

Food will be laid out at 3pm.

Cold buffet plus veggie pasta bake, faggots and peas plus hot dogs.

And cake

Look forward to seeing everyone

I've had a massive restock of Tilt T-Shirts

If anyone wants anything the online store is reopened and there is an option to collect at Electric Circus on Sunday :)

2.jpg

See you all soon.

Rollergames and Indy Jones casualties from yesterday but everything else holding up!

No scramble for 50p peices today as games on free play from 10am!!!

The bank is going to love me tomorrow when I carry in all the money bags

Attachments

• summer.png
    summer.png
    237.6 KB · Views: 6
Being unable to attend on Sunday I paid my farewell visit to EC yesterday evening along with both my grown up sons. Bksor was our surprise favorite on the night. Thanks @steve brum and crew for bringing us a great venue and good luck for future whatever it brings.

Paul
I paid a farewell visit yesterday, an all-day drive (both ways) for us!

Most of the classics were shut off for today’s tournament (boo hiss ;)), but we really enjoyed Fathom, which we’d never played before. I also got the chance to play Banzai Run for the first time - great, novel fun!

Good luck everyone today! 😀

Back
Top Bottom