What's new

eBay User *enterprise-ncc-1701*

BurnDizzyBurn

Registered
Is this user on the group or does anyone know him? I’m trying to resolve an issue with a DMD he’s complained about but now failing to respond to me.

Any help is much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wants to sell defektiv unit , doesnt send out , dont gives money back,unfriendly Buyer:
m***a ( 572securepics.ebaystatic.com_aw_pics_icon_iconPurpleStar_25x25.gif)
During past 6 months securepics.ebaystatic.com_aw_pics_uk_icon_iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif
  • Reply by *enterprise-ncc-1701* (01-Jul-17 17:34):
    I do not sell or deal with fraudulent CON-MEN, Negative FB from U is meaningless
-- -- Private
securepics.ebaystatic.com_aw_pics_icon_iconNeg_16x16.gif Book was dirty. Even less impressed by arrogant and pompous attitude of seller. Buyer:
c***l ( 1481securepics.ebaystatic.com_aw_pics_icon_iconRedStar_25x25.gif)
During past year securepics.ebaystatic.com_aw_pics_uk_icon_iconFdbkCnvrsB_20x20.gif
  • Reply by *enterprise-ncc-1701* (31-Jan-17 15:33):
    Ebay has 5 Book condition levels "Good" is 2nd 2 bottom,book far exceeded "good"
Stephen King THE STAND very rare Complete & UNCUT UK 1st HB Hardback (#282327163162) £17.99

To be fair he only has two negatives... however that means nothing!

He's based in Rochdale. Not on forums. Came to play Blackpool and did a back glass deal in car park

Prefers older games. As is best with coin op stuff did everything to avoid PayPal / eBay and any possible shenanigans

He told me my Flash I had on ebay had to be fully working for 6 months otherwise a buyer can claim a full refund. He asked about the new backglass that was available when I told him the price with glass, he sent me a detailed email as to why it wasn't worth that. He seemed OK but I told him I didn't need the money or the space just wanted to get it away from where it was stored as it was there a bit long and I was taking liberties with the use of the space

He told me my Flash I had on ebay had to be fully working for 6 months otherwise a buyer can claim a full refund. He asked about the new backglass that was available when I told him the price with glass, he sent me a detailed email as to why it wasn't worth that. He seemed OK but I told him I didn't need the money or the space just wanted to get it away from where it was stored as it was there a bit long and I was taking liberties with the use of the space
He's actually not wrong to warn you about that:

https://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/sale-of-goods-act (see section 'Proving your claim for faulty goods')

95% of people aren't a-holes about this sort of thing and won't hassle you for it but there's always the 5% that might, and you may as well take steps to defend against those types by making it ultra-clear that you cannot offer warranty, cannot guarantee sold as working because of the complex nature of the device. I have read a rumour that someone on these forums was indeed legally threatened over something akin to this.

pretty sure,I sold something to him a while ago on ebay,had no problems with the sale,but he did send me some in depth message about ebay fee's,paypal fee's etc.,which I thought was strange,but each to their own

Well he’s proving to be an utter nightmare!! He bought several parts off of me including a DMD, I sold three DMD’s at the same time and accidentally sent him the incorrect one which he soon let me know about. I apologised and told him to return the display and I would replace it with the correct one. But he’s now putting every obstacle possible in the way. He’s asked for pictures of the display I’ve sent him to show it’s working, which I can’t do as it wasn’t one I’d got round to testing. He’s now accusing me of sending him a non working display on purpose and should send him the one he purchased and he will then consider returning the other one! Ive traded on eBay since 2000 and have over 1000 feedback and never one negative or neutral. I’ve told him to open an eBay case which he refuses to do, I’ve offered to arrange a return at my cost but he constantly comes back with abrupt and rude messages about me being dishonest and wanting a reason as to why I sent the wrong display....simple human error isn’t acceptable in his book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sell a lot of items on ebay,(nail guns and consumables) i would just direct him to open a claim through ebay resolution center and refuse to communicate with him further except through resolution as that is in the ebay buyer /seller user agreement as it is clear you are unable to find a agreeable solution without it , I have always found ebay resolution to be relatively fair and will look at all the conversations you have had with him,Hes just trying it on hopping you will buckle.

I have always found ebay resolution to be relatively fair

I have found in most cases they are fair, however I have had issues in the past with a few complete howlers where they just haven’t looked at the facts that have been presented, and just rushed into a decision without checking... and then refuse discuss.

Back to the OP issue, I have to agree with the above - point them to eBay and respectfully request they discontinue their chit chat....

Back
Top Bottom