What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay fun and games

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 181

Anyone know a Martin layfield , lives in Plymouth sells crappy looking V Pins ?

Wow your edited “ bring it “ was quite aggressive a bit like your eBay messages , And no not really I was just wondering if you were part of the pinball community or if anyone knew you as maybe it would be better to deal in PM if you prefer as obviously what I would like to say to you I can’t over eBay as you have decided to open a return and those messages are monitored .
cheers
Will

You notice i changed the bring it ,however i found your comment "selling crappy looking v pins" insulting and unnecessary.Lets leave it at that then .

You notice i changed the bring it ,however i found your comment "selling crappy looking v pins" insulting and unnecessary.Lets leave it at that then
Only my opinion though , not a lot of love Virtual pinball . Any way check your PM’s

Best popcorn clip ever, I brought that video single on VHS when it came out. Probably look (pop)corny now but it was a game changer back in the day!
Was and still is the best music video ever I have the VHS still I had on day of release and as a kid watched it like every day. It Hasn’t aged as bad as some of your vinyl collection or your hair @Matt Adams 😂

My family were on a camp site in a caravan and we had a tiny black and white TV to watch it on.
Still remember it as being amazing, even in black and white.
We can simplify the “have you been drinking button” to an automatic signature that detects the time of day and if it is you Will. Then adds a disclaimer saying “It is likely Will has been drinking”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom