What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinball House on FB

Anyone dealt with this seller from Spain at all, lovely machines & pics etc just wondered what the catch was [emoji848]

Presumably he put a temporary photo up so he could get it listed before the £1 fees ended yesterday and has now taken some photos and updated the listing. Relax.

Rushing to get a listing on before the £1 promo runs out especially when it could be last one before christmas
We have had to list a few things with photos coming soon.
X men was suppose to come off site today but logistics went tits oop so may could be weekend before we add any photos and a video

Gorgar for sale if anyone is looking for one, you will need to make contact with James for details, price, etc

jhkern@yahoo.com

1979 Gorgar pinball machine.
All in working order. I've taken the verister out from the volume control as my son kept on turning the sound up.
The fourth counter flickers occasionally.
Other than that all good

I don’t know James, just putting it out there !

Never seen one of these before (not that I know anything!)
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Jolly park pinball
Love the dodge em bumper caps!!!! Rumoured to be only 400 made? Spanish
C45F049D-691B-43D0-ABD0-DF5112D170AE.png

Last edited:
Thats very strong money, however the US guys lap those up for silly money...

Still need to get a set of working boards for mine though... will see if i can pick that up in the new year once the Gamesroom build is complete and it has a warm home!! (and currently very skint!):)

@Sgt GrizZ @huggers @BurnDizzyBurn Not as Nice as Neils but available ………

Good old Gazza.....love his listings ....' Balls pinball ' [emoji23]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom