What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would a SFii or Radical go for? I’d guess they are probably both the bottom end of the DMD market. £1200 or are they the legendary sub grand games?

What would a SFii or Radical go for? I’d guess they are probably both the bottom end of the DMD market. £1200 or are they the legendary sub grand games?
Radical isn't DMD. I think SF2 has gone up in people's opinion the last few years. Def 1k+ now. And it is very attractive to the video game crowd.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

This ^^

And there are plenty around, I reckon it's one of the more common titles to pop up on ebay.
Flintstones have been going for between £1.5k - £1.9k on here over the last 12 months (from memory). Can remember seeing one cheaper than that (unless it was in really poor condition).

Yeah a fair bit over the odds that one as others have said. Does look nice though, although that 'adult' translite isn't my taste

Same. I didn't actually see what made it 'adult' until a closer look.

Radical - never seen one for sale, do they ever come up? Have always lusted after that title. So 80s.

Flintstones was my first pin. 2 or 3 years back now, it was a bit cheaper then. Got a nice one off of here for I think 1300. Really good first game and I would like to play one again for the nostalgia feels

I’ve had several flintstones. Great game. Love the ball return.

My bad about radical being a Dmd era game. What’s the crappy DMD game I’m thinking about that is a similar theme? Not No Fear but another based around sport/bmx bikes or something similar?

With the adult flintstones translight isn’t part of it that Betty wears blue so there’s a bit of swapping action going on as well...

Lw3 hurricane and gilligans are the traditional low end dot matrix pins (newbies hate gottieb so I'm ignoring those) and even those 3 are over 1k now.

Ahh yes wipeout. Not quite skateboard based but similar. Don’t think I ever played it but it had a stinker of a reputation. Is it an undiscovered classic hiding in the shadows?

Ahh yes wipeout. Not quite skateboard based but similar. Don’t think I ever played it but it had a stinker of a reputation. Is it an undiscovered classic hiding in the shadows?
No

And believe me I am all for undiscovered classics [emoji3] Toot toot

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Flintstones have been going for between £1.5k - £1.9k on here over the last 12 months (from memory). Can remember seeing one cheaper than that (unless it was in really poor condition).

I think everyone is reading my comment wrong. It’s says £1k- £800 LESS than the one on eBay. Putting it at £14-1600.

I think everyone is reading my comment wrong. It’s says £1k- £800 LESS than the one on eBay. Putting it at £14-1600.

I'm glad we've sorted that out, as I paid £1800 for mine from Chief and was getting worried I'd massively overpaid! But it is mint.....also managed to sell Popeye for £1490 (which is more than I thought it was worth) so £300 for the upgrade was pretty good I thought!

How often do eBay run their £1 promotions for selling?
Has been at least 3 in the last 4-5 weeks alone, typically runs over a weekend, sometimes Sun/Mon, last weekend was Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon. Technically it's by invitation only, you'll get an Ebay message (from Ebay) a few days before and the offer will appear at the bottom of your Selling section but it only appears at the time, then it must be activated and as you list you see the offer (ie 100 items) decrement. :thumbs:

Private sale by EU law :) I wonder if he's read Ebays law.

I remember some convoluted laws and theorems from reading economics at uni, but the most consistent I have ever seen in the real world is Ebays law:

BIN = I(1.5TV)

Where

BIN = Buy It Now Price
TV = True Value
I = Idiocy of seller - one of a very few coefficients that actually has a bench of 1 and works upwards to 5 in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom