What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised this hasn't gone yet. One of the nicer Rollergames I've seen. Diamondplate. Drop Targets variant. Virtually no wear at the magnet.

Thanks did not see that . Bit of dirt :) should have cleaned it before taking pictures.

Like bus’s
£495 or best offer? Williamsamusents Harrogate project
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bally STAR TREK Pinball

Wonder if you get the rest of the pinball free with this playfield?

According to the 4th pic your also getting a Popeye playfield in the deal, probably explains the high price ?

Does this look dodgy? Or is it just me? Pictures don’t seem right? Look to be from different machines? 0 feedback?

Buyer - Where can I view it?
Seller - Meet me at the lock-ups at the back of Mandella House Flats, midnight, bring cash.

What could go wrong?

Some foreign monstrousity. Probably the only pinball in the midlands for £175 I can't be ****d with !

I will be interested to see what this fishy goes for. FT is a pretty good benchmark for the mid market wpc games. This one looks pretty good, other than the faded cab.

Up at £2,050 as I write this...

Careful, the Fish Tales has a playfield overlay on you can tell by the difference in the colour of his legs.
Most Fishy’s are worn around the string of fish.

Reactions: DRD
Anyone getting a Stern Beatles pinball ?

This might go well with it. Has been sat on eBay for a while with zero bids ...

A lot of dosh though.
Backglass ain't great - look at the white drum - most of the paint has peeled off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom