What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious, deserves the grief.... There's a guy on Ebay been asking £10K for a Casio CZ1 synth just cos. it's been touched my Vince Clark, this is a £300 synth at best. I find it funny every day to see it still there. Nutters.

How can you be charging VAT on a twenty year old game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't know why they wouldn't use the VAT Margin Scheme for high value second hand items like this.

@stumblor I very nearly shared that same picture of the guy who touched up that playfield but I didn't want to be too mean, plus it's a far better job that what I could have done. That's why my Stargate bugs the hell out of me, the flipper area is trashed and I'm too scared to try and repaint it ?

Star Wars LE on Ebay. Looks stunning.

Played that the other day , it’s insane it has like all new clips and sounds from the movie custom call outs and mad stuff going on .. there is like a pc inside it that controls the side blades ..... a pretty unbelievable modded machine kinda taking modding to another level .

few hundred quid more and get the Iron Maiden LE he has, a million times better game than Star Wars.

by turning over more than £85K a year worth of eligible sales?

so at worst you would be paying VAT on the difference the product was bought in for vs sold for and at the reduce rate, as I recall 16%?

Neil.

Played that the other day , it’s insane it has like all new clips and sounds from the movie custom call outs and mad stuff going on .. there is like a pc inside it that controls the side blades ..... a pretty unbelievable modded machine kinda taking modding to another level .

I want this! Just got to find some £££!

hmmm...
Shame the guy who did the mods on that Star Wars use STAPLES FOR POWER WIRES!!!!

it would take more than a few fancy lights to make me want to pay that for a Star Wars. Its utter pants. The bozo that does the call outs sounds like he should be working in Woking train station announcing the trains more than doing Star Wars! Biggest disappointment ever!

Or save over 2k and get the pro IM
Like the cool kids :thumbs:

Yeah I initially wish I had done that because of all the mech issues, but now I've got them dialled in and after playing the Pro at Chief and in Stockholm I'm glad I held on to the LE. The way the ramp works for modes and mummy is so much better IMO.

Just had a quick look at the bay for fun. Can't believe that the taf, Tom and tz are all advertised over 6k. I know they won't sell for that but still.

Just had a quick look at the bay for fun. Can't believe that the taf, Tom and tz are all advertised over 6k. I know they won't sell for that but still.

You know i thought the same but online businesses sell them for higher amounts so maybe someone might think they are getting a bargin :)

And another .... ??

And another .... ??

That username looks familiar... ;)

If only I had Alienssssssssssssssss . Do they still break down regular

Small world - I went and replaced a drop target or something on this machine about 7 or 8 years ago I think. She didn't want to sell at the time , turning down my offer of a few hundred quid for it :D.... all yours now for 2500 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom