What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think that’s accurate. I think it was up for less than that. Maybe chris b can shed some light. I maybe wrong.

I have an average conditiona Banzai Run which I would value around £1800-£2k.

I sold a very nice banzai run earlier in the year I didn’t know what it was worth so listed it at £3000 Ono I got various offers mainly around £2500 with the odd silly group member low ball offer
it sold with in 2 hours for £2600

No point - tried it and he's not taking anything less than the BIN price... which IMO for a part working NM isnt worth it.

Why the hell do these people include the 'Make an offer' option, when they're not willing to actually accept any offers? I've had this before, it's extremely annoying.

Why the hell do these people include the 'Make an offer' option, when they're not willing to actually accept any offers? I've had this before, it's extremely annoying.

On the free listings, it does automatically include this - I have had it before after my wife inherited some Lladro figurines.

Ebay has been switching offers on automatically on my listings, even when you revise the listing and switch them off again, a week later and they are back on :mad:

Ebay has been switching offers on automatically on my listings, even when you revise the listing and switch them off again, a week later and they are back on :mad:

Ebay tends to use the original listing settings so you must off set it that way originally. Also make sure you uncheck the pick up at any Argos :)

I mean its nice, but....................5k, and not gonna increase in value as such, someone who really wants that particular model would be frightened to play it if they bought it at that price.
I would have said maybe half the asking price to a person who is seeking that particular machine.

He has done the restoration himself so he knows what he is talking about. Good luck to him. It does look nice.

He refers to Giacomo Malvermi in his ad and his restored EM games sell for even more. Look up pinballcreative.

He refers to Giacomo Malvermi in his ad and his restored EM games sell for even more. Look up pinballcreative.

Next time I play I’ll refer to Steve Bowden, he plays much better than I do. Will that make a diddly squats worth of difference to what I’m doing? :p

This guy, who is asking 5 grand for a Gottlieb EM, says "The restoration cost alone has exceeded £2000, so no silly offers of time-wasters please"

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1976-Got...=item2abf145bd8:g:tSUAAOSwg1JcGlBp:rk:13:pf:0

Who would plough such money into a gottlieb restoration - the madman :p

He could refer to Leonardo Da Vinci but it wouldn't make that crown look A+

Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 13.16.35.png

I mean its nice, but....................5k, and not gonna increase in value as such, someone who really wants that particular model would be frightened to play it if they bought it at that price.
I would have said maybe half the asking price to a person who is seeking that particular machine.
I know it costs a ton of money to restore games but at 5k, and claiming it to be the best, well, you are open to feedback;)

The cabinet has been heavily webbed. That game should have had a splatter finish. That may be me being picky but if you pay 5k, you would expect it to have the correct finish.

s-l1600.jpg
image-21.jpg

What are those holes in the lockdown bar about?

Also I really want to push that "button" that says do not push...
Upper left flipper and the car held with a cable tie through the doors gives you a clue how much pride he has in this machine no doubt he valued it the gold version at 11,900
I do find myself keep looking though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom