What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to have had quite a few projects Tony. Do you have grand ambitions when buying but realise there's only 24hrs in a day ?[/QUOTE]

Yes trying to adjust the lifestyle balance, I also have fully working machines but trying to wean myself off some of this pinball madness ?

There's a really good film on Netflix called Minimalist. It explains why we don't really need to have loads of things and be happy with what we got.
I'm sure there was a time when every one dreamed of owning their first pin and when they got it, they thought it was the greatest thing in the world.
Now everyone is thinking what to buy next before the one they have bought has even been delivered.
?

Been watching these - despite getting the "guts" of a vpin working (I just need to put it into some kinda cabinet really) I still fancy a pinball to fix up. BOP would certainly tick all the boxes.. but even "fixer-uppers" seem to be reaching £800. Which is more than I wanted to spend really.
Bah humbug

(Adds it to watch list.. I used to have one of these many years ago... course it will likely go mental at the last minute :( )

£50 start list wasn’t someone after one of these? No legs but there only angle iron?
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Bally pinball machine Nitro ground shaker

Used to love the sounds on this as a kid but I think the game play would keep you interested for around five minutes now. You always get a good backglass OR Playfield on these never both !

Nitro has a beautifully designed backglass. This game looks tired though - faded, dished inserts, bubbling backglass

Legs are available, not that dear.

But having bought a tired Genie, I know this space all too well. Tired B list 70s SS games are money pits

These are mine “Garage clearout continues!”
Been offered to various people on here but no takers so with the £1 eBay fee...
If anyone wants anymore information just ask
Thanks Tony
wish you had offered it to me on here rather than let me run with the ebay fools lol

wish you had offered it to me on here rather than let me run with the ebay fools lol

Sorry best to put up an wanted advert stating what your looking for, some folk have things stashed away that they “might let go?” At least then folks know your looking

Conversely if you had put up in the for sale section some folks that didn't realise they needed one until they saw it might have seen it and realised.
;)

Conversely if you had put up in the for sale section some folks that didn't realise they needed one until they saw it might have seen it and realised.
;)

Yep your probably right!
Been hanging onto stuff for too long, I seem to have less time, some/most have got to go it’s like parting with one of your kids, but unfortunately space and money required.
Like I said before I have offered these up previously to a few on here, but timings and or my aspirations weren’t realistic , at least on eBay it will find it’s own level.

Last edited:
2K+ ??

They don't come up *that* often. There has been a grossly overpriced one sat on Ebay forever.

There's more than £500 in that "opportunity" though - I think from a pricing point of view, your going to need to look elsewhere than CoinOpKing for a "reasonable" project/player.

I saw that advertised on Facebook. Such a great game. Mines getting the works next year. New playfield, glass, plastics and cab redecal.

Wow. 720 already, for a NM with issues.

Its a killer fun game, crazy lights and sounds, probably the best of the cocktail games.

Always popular with visitors and a real talking piece.

One cool thing about these is it takes seconds to prep it for moving - simply unplug from the wall, and you can throw it in the car and take it to a party/wedding/funeral...... where you'll proceed to be the coolest kid with the best toy.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom