What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had given up on eBay. 6m ago stuff was going for daft prices imho. Good stuff, projects. The lot.

But now, games and projects seem to be auctioned at sensible money.

was tempted to bid on it but pics not great and tbh private listing bidders id protected - decided not to ;)

It didn’t actually sell to anyone as I saw a post on Facebook somewhere saying it was still for sale at £2995 so looks like dodgy bidding on eBay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wasn’t someone after a diner?

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Williams Diner Pinball 1990

Twas me! Thanks @Tony. So fellas whatcha think. 2k is probably slightly over what they have been going for (1.8 or so) but not ridiculous. Does anyone know the seller?

Think it might be the same guys as arcade warehouse. Think I would want to go view it and collect in person if it was me to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want it @stumblor - is it worth it to you?

I wouldn't personally pay £2k for it - but if they have been selling for £1.8k - then why not?

Cash in hand, he may well go to £1600 - not sure what ebay fees are....

Cheers,
James

Twas me! Thanks @Tony. So fellas whatcha think. 2k is probably slightly over what they have been going for (1.8 or so) but not ridiculous. Does anyone know the seller?

They do historically have a bit of a bad rep - so buying unseen could be a risk ? could be fine ?

It doesn't look in too bad shape - from the limited photos.

Harrowgate is about a 12 hr round trip from London. ? Plus timing isn't optimal from a cash pov. It could be done I guess the question is whether I should just bide my time and wait for one where the circumstances are easier.

I went to Scotland for my TWD @stumblor and paid top dollar for it - although it is in exceptional condition...

Question you have to ask is - do you REALLY want that one?

I've asked for some more photos as it's pretty difficult to work out whether that pf has any issues

I know it is a long drive, but even after getting pictures, as others have said be wary of the seller, go yourself over using Martin - if this is your dream pin and you have to scratch that itch - don't just get it because it is "that one" make sure it is "the one" at that price.

I've asked for some more photos as it's pretty difficult to work out whether that pf has any issues

The inserts look pretty good. It has a full playfield mylar by the looks of it which has prob done its job protecting them. Hard to tell if any are raised of course.

The plastic above the drops looks intact - often smashed. Right sling plastic chipped.

And since 2010 when I started in the hobby I reckon I’ve seen less than 10 for sale. Compared to 10 a year on say a TAF for example

10% off on Ebay today till 8pm... in case anyone hadnt noticed... (But sale has to be completed and paid for before 8pm..)

from 10am this morning the 10% off site-wide on eBay is back
There's a min spend of £20 required with a max discount of £50 and one use per customer - ends at 8PM Tonight.

Code: PUMPKINS

Harrowgate is about a 12 hr round trip from London. ? Plus timing isn't optimal from a cash pov. It could be done I guess the question is whether I should just bide my time and wait for one where the circumstances are easier.
If you don't want to do the drive you could ask if anyone here is near and willing to take a look on your behalf, I've seen others asking before. In the end it's your money and your choice but it may help to get some eyes on it before jumping in if someone can help.

Harrowgate is about a 12 hr round trip from London. [emoji51] Plus timing isn't optimal from a cash pov. It could be done I guess the question is whether I should just bide my time and wait for one where the circumstances are easier.

it is the guys from arcade warehouse. the pin is likely to be in pontefract / wakefield rather than harrogate. a shorter round trip from the south. they do seem to price all their pins for sale at the high end but you can get them down[emoji2].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@stumblor If its Arcade warehouse you can definately get them down mate, they bung a few 100 quid on everything they sell anyway so i reckon you could easily haggle them down!

Thanks fellas good to know - and yeah looks to be only 3 hours door to door. Will call them up Monday and see how much charm I can muster. And then convince them to hold it until I get back from Oz. Then work out what to tell the wife!

Thanks fellas good to know - and yeah looks to be only 3 hours door to door. Will call them up Monday and see how much charm I can muster. And then convince them to hold it until I get back from Oz. Then work out what to tell the wife!
Its always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission... I’d say dont tell her, then just apologise if she kicks off once its arrived

Somebody is selling a fish tales and in the description says “i have seen companies sell these for up to £10,00” do Liberty games and HLD literally have to shut down for these ebay sellers to stop antagonising me with their pricing?! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom