What's new

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is a standard one worth is very good condition?
Seems expensive because an American department store had six made?

despite being not a patch on the DE one they are quite uncommon (mainly as it made no money for ops!) . I sold two on eBay in last two years for £1800 and £1850. Star Wars fans like the look of it but it plays terrible (IMHO) Better than EPS1 though as no Jar Jar

I wouldn't be totally surprised if they get $10k for it. Star Wars fans are a strange breed. I work with someone who has spent thousands on the toys that came out in the 70s/80s. There's a lot of middle aged men out there with a lot of disposable cash looking for an investment. If you are going to spend 5k on a sealed plastic toy then it's not much of a jump to pay twice that for a very limited piece of starwars art that just happens to be a pinball machine
Mind you it didn't work for the Michael Jackson pin or the horror that was "Funtime Frankie"

I wouldn't be totally surprised if they get $10k for it. Star Wars fans are a strange breed. I work with someone who has spent thousands on the toys that came out in the 70s/80s. There's a lot of middle aged men out there with a lot of disposable cash looking for an investment. If you are going to spend 5k on a sealed plastic toy then it's not much of a jump to pay twice that for a very limited piece of starwars art that just happens to be a pinball machine
Mind you it didn't work for the Michael Jackson pin or the horror that was "Funtime Frankie"
I think the Michael Jackson pin had been heavily touched-up. :cool:

Eye of the tiger stuck at £585. if closer may have gone for it but add £85 and its getting pricey. nice buy for someone as a pretty game

Really, said he wanted £2k for it. Thought it might be a scam so I passed.

No Fear is great - Fast game - However relatively easy to complete... but doesnt take away from the enjoyment!

the MB seller had a CV for sale a few years ago. we agreed a price but when I was arranging to collect I couldn't get hold of them. as seller asked for cash on collection is shouldn't be a scam but still iffy. also who saw the BIN at £1800 and though nah I put a bid as should get it cheaper than that ! someone in London should ask to go and view as the option is offered. curious to see what is goes for . have had the game for 11 years. don't want another (unless it was £1800 lol)

It doesn't add up, he's selling a MB but has it listed as 'pin ball machine'. He must have some idea about the hobby if he had a CV too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom