What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the Addams going for stupid money lately also maybe have something to do with it finally surfacing on Pinball Arcade too?

Lots of people probably now on the lookout for that particular Pin with no idea what they realistically are worth; and of course when demand is high but supply is low then inevitably prices will go up.

You're wrong @DRD. It's a BARGAIN. It says so in the title.

I assume that a more reasonable price would involve the removal of the leading "1" digit from the current price? Looking at the playfield it doesn't strike me as an instantly interesting or challenging game?
Not that highly rated but I enjoyed it when I played. I do like the Stones mind :) Would happily have one , but not at that money.

At least it's not a Bally "Kiss" - There would be a 2 in front of the price instead of a 1! :eek:

Both vastly overpriced, although actually both are not bad games to play. Don't expect decent music from either of them though....

On the motordome. I think you would need to be brave to buy one given the importance and prominence of the various ramps.

The only thing worth worrying about are the prices of non-working and project pins, and the replacement parts.

Fully working, good condition pins rising in price is a good thing.

And its offers, i think the £100 is so he can list on gumtree?

Project EM: FULL HOUSE http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Full-House-Pinball-mchine-for-spares/151646450549

Seemingly complete, it's been standing for 15 years. Shows some signs of life. Tempting for first EM...

Williams Full House pinball. Been standing for 15 years everything complete. I took the plastics of to clean never put them back on. There is some power when pluggd in one flipper works and play area lights up. Bottom glass is broken. No back board . Any questions 07817027567 (mick). I will give you as much info as i can. CASH ON COLLECTION Thanks for looking.

Location North Wales, current bid £52.

Anyone here nab that Party Animal off Gumtree for £250 yesterday? Think I was first on it until gazumped....

You had a lucky escape. Someone saved you the misery of owning one. Plus it was £249 over priced.

Hah, that bad eh? Seller reckoned he had people telling him it was worth £500+ ! MPU was knacked too.....

Looking at the playfield it doesn't strike me as an instantly interesting or challenging game?

The 'innovative' feature on Bally's Rolling Stones is the mini-post in front of each small loop low down on the playfield; they're not fixed into wood, but centered on a thumper-bumper 'spoon' switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom