What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Eat at Eddys Deluxe Mod - Attack from Mars AFM

Expired Due to no activity

Chriz99

Registered
Hi everyone,

This is Chris from Germany. I made a few more of these mods so that the printer and my airbrusher were a little busy. If you are interested I can give it away for 75 Euro, just write a PM/message.
Shipping from Germany to UK is 15 Euro insured via DHL track and trace.

Because of Corona I had a lot of homeoffice time and in the meantime I developed my "Eat at Eddys Deluxe" version :) I didn't want an office building but an old brick building, which rather passes as "Eddys Restaurant".

It's a plug and play mod which is simply clipped to the ball ejector/VUK of the Attack from Mars using magnets.
I adapted the Eat at Eddy sign a bit more authentic to the translite version. A spring makes the shield wobble during the game.
The lighting should look like a "real fire". I used 4 colored LEDs with fire effect (you really think the thing is burning :D ), which are simply connected to the GI (6.3VAC) by crocodile clips - no soldering is necessary.

If you want a more "clean" look you can simply cut out the destroyed window frames in the building with a side cutter.

Cheers
Chris

Here some more photos and videos

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 152
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 128
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 143
The question about installation came up, here is a short video of the magnetic mount. The mod is simply magnetically clipped to the VUK.

Thanks
Chris

I have some prototypes for people who want to do their own work and complete the mod.
These were adapted step by step, here and there a corner was sanded away or a piece was broken off (e.g. where the ball hung).

Also there is not always a diffuser or a sign with it. Also no LEDs, magnets and springs for the sign. More about this by PM.

See picture in the appendix (no. 3 and 6 is already gone)

thanks
Chris

I'm really happy with mine.

The fire effect is excellent and build quality is first class.

Cheers mate

Hi there,
Of the prototypes, only one is now available, number 4.
Ready assembled mods are still 2 pieces left, after that it's low tide.

I can also offer uninsured DHL shipping to UK for 9 Euros (insured is 15 Euro) :)

Many greetings
Chris

Back
Top Bottom