What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Earthshaker

Expired Due to no activity

steve brum

Site Supporter
Only for sale as yet another game with a 3 slot german door so no use at the new electric circus

Plays well on free play

Adding thorough pictures tonight

Martin due Thursday

Key points
Cabinet redecalled by last owner
Backglass is repro translite
Shaker very weak but all complete
Fault line works fine
Good displays

£1500

Cash on collection from Nuneaton or Martin can deliver

PS Taxi ringfenced as its my favorite system 11

FB_IMG_1558434249027.jpg

Only seen one original proto in the uk . Someone out there must be desperate for a whirly speaker panel. Sods law

They made a couple of hundred with the disappearing Earthquake Institute IIRC, the Earthshaker I had a few years ago and sold on here (or possibly Pinball Owners) had one, but I don’t remember making premium money! :rolleyes:

Maybe the building was an addition, but I assumed it was original.

PS would swap for another system 11 but would have to have UK coin door . Only one id consider with a duff door is swords of fury

Only seen one original proto in the uk . Someone out there must be desperate for a whirly speaker panel. Sods law

A while ago, another frequent seller here had a Whirlwind and EarthShaker with the display panels swapped over. I'd assume he changed them back, but if not then there is a Whirlwind with an Earthshaker display panel

Hi can I ask. having a think about you machine (just sold an EM ). Does the building move, or is it a static one?

Can’t understand why this is still here? Do you think it’s the repro backglasss?Translite? I.e. not the mirrored one?

Last edited:
I have physical room for 4 system 11 and my bk2000 is coming in . I like the other 3 system 11s too much so ES has to go

Maybe the images of the playfield? I would take a whole tonne of them up close and reckon it'd go. People worry about system 11 playfields potentially.

I'd of bought this in a second if i had not gone restro crazy on Tonys one :D condition looks great from the photos certainly looks a £1400 game!

VERY Odd?? It looks like a bit of "shill bidding" has gone on?? All of a sudden an ebay member that has made one bid in 6 months, bid £1220 3 hrs after the bidding stopped. Yeah right!

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 73
Back
Top Bottom