What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Earthshaker

Pudsey pinball

Site Supporter
10 Years
Hi all had someone interested in my earthshaker but they changed their minds,so offering it here,I've got photos if you want them pm me,playfield not bad has Mylar on it,cab has a few bad chips but these can be sorted,back glass has paint lift but it's intact all works ,price wise £600 no silly prices here regards dave

I'd be all over it like a cheap suit if I could afford it

Same here, it would look awesome next to my WW. Unfortunately my pin money is going elsewhere at the moment.....and I'll have run out of space
sad-1.png

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1695457 said:
Same here, it would look awesome next to my WW. Unfortunately my pin money is going elsewhere at the moment.....and I'll have run out of space
sad-1.png

It would look cool, but to be honest they are virtually the same game, rulesets near identical and even the look and sounds are very similar, not sure both in a smallish lineup would be wise. Lawlors 'extreme natural disaster' phase
biggrin-1.png

Id happily take this, but collection a bit of a pain as so far away and have bought a couple more pins the past week so space gonna get tight again - that said i did also sell two last week - but my basic maths is suggesting selling 2 and buying 3 isnt freeing up as much space as i was hoping for... :suspect:

All the same if its still there im prob interested one way or the other.

Hi all yep it's still here, I also have the whirlwind they look great together but do agree with grizz they are kinda the same I think most system 11 games are ,but great fun!!,,,I've priced it to sell its no minter but no dog either.

Pudsey pinball' date=' post: 1695481 said:
Hi all yep it's still here, I also have the whirlwind they look great together but do agree with grizz they are kinda the same I think most system 11 games are ,but great fun!!,,,I've priced it to sell its no minter but no dog either.

Could you deliver the WW to Southport?

Back
Top Bottom