Trade Earthshaker for Whirlwind. Straight swap

myPinballs

Nov 19, 2011
Pudsey UK
www.mypinballs.com
As mentioned on the price check thread.

If anyone fancies a simple trade of their whirlwind for my earthshaker in the new year, let me know. I want a nice whirlwind so i can continue my software rewrite on it. Of the 2, whirlwind is my personal fav. Had to sell the other one i had, due to a certain john popaduik zidware situation a few years back! ;). Anyway want to get back to the software thing so let me know. Did showcase the dev on it at a few nlp shows to

Can't get any pics of my game (or it set back up) til next year . From memory unfaded cab, nice unworn playfield, mint mirrored backglass, fully working, needs a playfield strip and clean.

OP
OP
myPinballs

myPinballs

Nov 19, 2011
Pudsey UK
www.mypinballs.com
may i ask how you are coding them? some sort of P-Roc system?
My whirlwind rewrite is python and c. Using proc io hardware for now plus a custom coil/lamp driver and one of my alphanumeric driver boards to drive the display. Game code will be rpi run, was previously using a shuttle based computer

russdx1

Site Supporter
Jul 7, 2018
Bristol
Ah very cool i did something simular with pindmd years ago where pinmamame drives a real dmd via usb + microcontroller. I guess you will be doing something simular? but the micro will drive the 2x16 alphanumerics instead of a dmd. Are they easy to talk to? whats the protocol?