What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EAG Show, Excel, Docklands. 15-17 Jan

We can tell all these whipper snappers what it was like when the latest stern game to come out was big buck hunter and you lot moan about the art package of the munsters ... imagine the horror of seeing 24 being unvailed
****ers

I really want one of those but aren't they like £3.5K or something

Yup that's what I was quoted too. They seem to be having production issues because as far as I'm aware no one is currently selling them in the UK, but they were meant to be here a while ago now. Really want one but not sure where I'd put it - I've suggested it as a replacement coffee table for the living room but that didn't go down too well!

Apparently to save a few $$$ the shipment of Oktoberfest was put back a day, that meant it landed in the UK Saturday.... so I told them to turn the plane around and shove it up their ar$e.... so that wont make it.

Right now MBR is looking a bit 50/50

But hey... I will have TEN pinball machines on my stand.

Yup that's what I was quoted too. They seem to be having production issues because as far as I'm aware no one is currently selling them in the UK, but they were meant to be here a while ago now. Really want one but not sure where I'd put it - I've suggested it as a replacement coffee table for the living room but that didn't go down too well!
My Mrs actually agreed we could have one in the front room as currently we are without a coffee table ( long daft punk table story of doom ) but then I found out the price .. Shame as the original kickstart price was about £1500 of I remember correctly

Don’t forget to add the dosh on for the seats - the UK dealer has done an ******** on the price too!

Played this at TPF and expo and it’s really good but not at the stupid money they want for it here in the Uk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:rofl: Jesus that looks dull. Fun for about 3 games. Collects dust. For Sale !!

You have to ask yourself ...when was the last time you really wanted to play Pong ? :rofl:

Can’t imagine playing it loads Ivan but as a coffee table it looks awesome and it’s more the fact that it’s a physical version of the game that is pretty epic in my view. Anyway let’s see what it’s like on Thursday ?

You have to ask yourself ...when was the last time you really wanted to play Pong ? :rofl:

Needs more people huddled around it pointing, like they did in the late 70s adverts.

Grizz is correct. I played it at the Dutch Expo last year, it got old real quick (1 game first to 5 points was enough), possibly as I used to play the original every lunchtime for a few weeks when it first came out ! Download a PC version and play a few games with someone then see if you'd like to part with your cash...! Would be a good talking point for any new visitor as it has the initial wow factor.

Don’t forget to add the dosh on for the seats - the UK dealer has done an ******** on the price too!

Played this at TPF and expo and it’s really good but not at the stupid money they want for it here in the Uk.

Almost 10 hours later and I still can't work out what word the stars is :hmm:

Erection? Lol

I was drawn to the pong table as well as it looks cool as do the rubic cube tables but the prices are insane . There are some great retro table tops around . Picked up a donkey long one before Xmas for my brother on ebay for a sensible £340

It’s two words joined together lol!

Back
Top Bottom