What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Dyson supersonic hair drier bnib £220

lozpeters

Registered
I have a spare dyson supersonic hair drier for sale (purchase for a friend but now surplus to requirements!)

It's brand new in box, never opened. It's the more popular grey and pink version. Not registered so will have the dyson warenty.

Great gift for the partner in your life (especially to bribe her her after an expensive pin purchase :) )

£220 including p&p or collection from bristol

Any questions or pictures just ask
Cheers
Loz

Bloody hell. I've just googled the original price of these:eek: Now I know how my wife feels when I try to justify the need to pay for PDI glass etc. If it was guaranteed to prevent baldness I think we'd all be queuing up for one....

Reactions: JT.
Too late for me. Do Dyson make a polisher/buffer? :)
If they did make one it would be expensive but the best one available! Super quick for polishing pinball parts!

Yeah they are expensive but work very well. I got one on special offer for my partner and she loves it!

Hate Dyson, they stiched me up on a business deal :mad: I won't dry my hands if it's one of their dryers, not that I hold a grudge of course :rofl:

Not a fan of their vacuum cleaners, cheap plastic ****e with an expensive pricetag. Can't go wrong with a Henry imo. £100 or less and can take a good hammering day in day out. Nothing wrong with bags anyway, just take one out and put another one in. Solution to a problem that didn't exist lol.

Last edited:
If its like the cordless hoover i brought a few weeks ago that keeps giving off static shocks it wont be fun using it :)...Dyson denied there was a problem but look up the forums loads are getting belts off their stuff, wanna take £190 just in case lol

:mad: I won't dry my hands if it's one of their dryers, not that I hold a grudge of course :rofl:

You've got to love a petty irrational boycott. Go Matt, stick it to the man! Not entirely certain how it will affect their profits by you not drying your hands though.

I've got a long mental list of businesses I'm boycotting. I forget the exact facts but there was something about the Next directory that caused me to vow never to buy anything from their shops. 30 years later and I'm now expecting to see them declare bankruptcy at any point. Equally my ban on watching any reality style TV must surely mean that those types of programs are no longer on TV. Don't even get me started on those ****ers at Nandos. Although even I'm a little hazy about why I detest them so much, I'm sure I must have reasons for it though. Oh and those pretzel concession stalls can **** off as well...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::cuckoo:

Actually not drunk (well I'd had a couple). More amused at my own totally irrational hatred for some companies. Surely I can't be the only one who goes out of their way to avoid certain products or businesses for pretty much no concrete reason. For me some businesses are like Ed Sheeran, I have no real reason to dislike them but hate them with every fibre of my body. :cuckoo:

Well if I had a spare £220 lying around I would take it for my nearest and dearest. If you want to keep hold for a short while until I get a little cash together I will get it and hide it until Christmas.
Will look up the thread when I have some spare cash.

Hating dyson products is perfectly rational.

I want british businesses to be successful, particularly engineering ones. But after my experience with dyson, I will not be buying any more of its stuff.

I have a totally useless dyson fan that blew a circuit board. The thing is only 6 yeas old or so. Dyson can't fix it. The thing was so bloody expensive and has an inherent design flaw - the internals get gunked up with dust, so there is a whole industry of little firms cleaning them out. Noone can fix it.

I have never known a domestic fan to fail before. They are one of the most basic electrical products you can buy.

Back
Top Bottom