What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dutch Pinball to Announce 2nd Game This Weekend

JustLikeMe

Site Supporter
Despite the fact that production on The Big Lebowski has ground to a halt due to a dispute between Dutch Pinball and ARA, the contract manufacturer who have been producing games on their behalf, Dutch Pinball are apparently going to be announcing their next game this Saturday at The Texas Pinball Festival.

As someone who pre-ordered The Big Lebowski - and one of a small number to actually receive the game to date - I'd strongly recommend no-one gets involved no matter what the theme is until they can purchase as opposed to pre-order. I'd also wait until a good number have been delivered; I received my TBL at the end of last May and still have unresolved problems with the machine despite countless emails back and forth and a number of replacement parts.

I really hope that Dutch Pinball get their **** together as having a second European manufacturer of pinball can only be good for us in the UK, and I'm optimistic that they'll eventually do so - but for the time being it's just not worth the risk.

Don't know if I'd call it a second game but listening to a podcast today (pints and pinball, or something like that) and they'd said about another 2.0 game to follow Bride of Pinbot, naming Funhouse as the next title.

Could be nothing but a couple of beer drinking Americans talking sh1t and sending it out for anyone to listen to, who'll give them the time.

I was pretty sure I read they weren't going to do another 2.0 game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To take any form of credit risk on these guys is a HUGE leap of faith.

I want these startup Pinball guys to succeed but not by using customers as the suppliers of risk finance.

If it's pulp fiction my world will be completed that would be the most kick ass bad ass pinball licence ever and my fav movie of all time to boot... is that a rumour with some weight behind it??
First ghostbusters ... then alien and now pulp fiction , there is still hope for a blues brothers one yet :)

Blues Brothers would be absolutely fantastic, given the Chicago link perfect for pinball

"it wasn't my fault" multi ball
"I hate Illinois Nazi's" hurry up
ray's music exchange stand pop bumpers
Aretha's soul food pop up targets
cop car bridge fly over
bob's country bunker lock ball and escape

so many things in the movie and so many massive call out oppos.

And no one seems to know Spooky's title that will be announced Saturday.
Some rumours....
Army of Darkness
Alice Cooper
Meatloaf

So you'll hold onto that one for about a week then, Will? :)

Surely a Will themed machine is long overdue .....:D

'Hyperventilating' Mode - Hit the targets as fast as you can in limited time before Will expires, each target represents a dream theme (note these change with every play)

'Sell Everything' Mode - Each shot made is another machine sold and cash for a dream theme machine. Bonus points if it was previously (a week ago) a dream theme game itself

'Unboxing' Multiball - Unlimited balls ... each ball added represents another beer drunk whilst machine is hastily set up . Super Jackpot callout is Will screaming ...'oh god oh god oh god .....I love it'

'Cold Sweat' Mode - 3 different shots must be made ....the 'Credit Card' scoop, the 'Angry Wife' orbit, and the 'Incomplete Ruleset' spinner. This is soundtracked by Wills racing heartbeat, and lit by slow sickening strobe lighting.

'Get It Gone' Multiball - insane frenzy mode. Each Jackpot is another reason why the game must go. Super duper Mega Double Jackpot is awarded when the game is sold for enough to fund another Dream theme game.

Even @Will would buy this ............then sell it :thumbs:

Surely a Will themed machine is long overdue .....:D

'Hyperventilating' Mode - Hit the targets as fast as you can in limited time before Will expires, each target represents a dream theme (note these change with every play)

'Sell Everything' Mode - Each shot made is another machine sold and cash for a dream theme machine. Bonus points if it was previously (a week ago) a dream theme game itself

'Unboxing' Multiball - Unlimited balls ... each ball added represents another beer drunk whilst machine is hastily set up . Super Jackpot callout is Will screaming ...'oh god oh god oh god .....I love it'

'Cold Sweat' Mode - 3 different shots must be made ....the 'Credit Card' scoop, the 'Angry Wife' orbit, and the 'Incomplete Ruleset' spinner. This is soundtracked by Wills racing heartbeat, and lit by slow sickening strobe lighting.

'Get It Gone' Multiball - insane frenzy mode. Each Jackpot is another reason why the game must go. Super duper Mega Double Jackpot is awarded when the game is sold for enough to fund another Dream theme game.

Even @Will would buy this ............then sell it :thumbs:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hahah classic
I would like to add " the , want it back " mode where you have to search again for the game you sold a few months back maybe by hitting scoops a bit like the treasure hunt mode in TaF Perhaps?

Sounds like a viable theme , the @Sgt GrizZ licensed machine also has great scope , just working on layout and design at the moment :)

There is definitely gonna be a " lost mojo" mode that works a bit like a midnight madness mode however it will only be triggered on the first official day of summer, during this timed mode if you can keep the ball in play long enough and make it to official winter time you get an extra special 5xplayfield award.

I also like the idea of a " big it up frenzy mode "
Thie object of this mode is to try and locate the most obscure pinball and once obtained hail it as the second coming in pinball .. I would think a timed flashing shot mode kinda like Dirty Harry when your u hit the safe house you collect some obscure title with final shot and of course extra ball shot would be the Popeye shot.

There will be other hidden secret modes.

'It was only as it left me I realized I loved it more than words can say ' - violins in the background;)

Back
Top Bottom