What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drop Targets Not Registering

democratsorginize

Registered
Alias
Bill
My Sinbad solid state drop targets. The second yellow and last purple do not score points when dropped. I checked the wire harness connections on the board and they look good. All switch contacts are good. All switch matrix diodes are good. The machine was upgraded to new boards prior to my ownership, Ni-Wumpf CPU. Any known issues with new boards or anything else?

I had a similar issue with one bank of drop targets on black knight. Everything looked ok initially, however upon closer inspection, the ground wire that is linked across the leaf switches on the target bank was barely connected. I re-soldered it and now working 100%
I hope you sort your issue soon 🤞🏼
Update, the switch matrix diode banks under playfeild had 2 breaks in the wire that ties all the diodes together on the MPU side. Once I repaired those the game now works perfect. Now I know to check this in the future.

Back
Top Bottom