What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking thread..

These guys turned up at the office and gave us as much free beer as we could drink. These people are saints. Glad I got the train today!
20170616_163236-1.jpg

Reactions: JT.
Hope you had a skin full then let the neighbours know all about it? ;)

If I hear a peep out of those kids this weekend I'll be playing their parents music back to them on full volume. Ultimate party killer for a 14ryr old :)

Red wine...... which is usually dangerous on a school night

Lawns have been mowed - thought I'd try one of the relatively recent 'craft' beers that are flooding the market.
Not a fan of poncy overpriced beers but I'm being converted. Some are very good.
This is one of them
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170701_8414afcd330dc8a1d296dd084627be00.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

had a pint of motorhead roadcrew last night , was nice, in a pub in Gateshead.There was also an IM pin in there too,that was a pleasant surprise.Then went on to have countless other beers,most i don't remember,apart from the awesome anchor porterThen had a pavement pizza

Wife away a week, had a few too many Doom Bars Pre cooking dinner for Dan, just opened the Red

Already set a few fireworks off and its not dark.

Surf & Turf and chips no greens!

Please ignore mesages to buy or sell until the morning!

Sunday.... hitting the local piers, Paignton etc.. no idea why, but we can :)

Spent more than a fiver....

20170701_190010_001.jpg

Had a few yesterday but woke up in good spirits
Started with cider , then old Rosie and over to larger and finally a Diet Coke

I tried Brewdog Vagabond Pale Ale which I randomly plucked from the chilled "Free From" section in the supermarket. Rather nice! Very drinkable on a sunny evening.

groceries.morrisons.com_productImages_320_320668011_0_640x640.c27c010dcc7aacd9b7403d81dbb98282.jpg

I tried Brewdog Vagabond Pale Ale which I randomly plucked from the chilled "Free From" section in the supermarket. Rather nice! Very drinkable on a sunny evening.

groceries.morrisons.com_productImages_320_320668011_0_640x640.c27c010dcc7aacd9b7403d81dbb98282.jpg

Just don't buy their 'nanny state' - it's alcohol free.

Wife away a week, had a few too many...

Sunday.... hitting the local piers, Paignton etc.. no idea why, but we can :)

What a **** hole, no pins, need to get a tat to fit in!!

The shop down the road sells some seriously weird beer. This one is made by Magic Rock. It's.... OK
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170729_73bb2cc76c5e5bec69b37aea2b953243.jpg

Just back from Canada/Newfoundland road trip ....had a ton of good beers, the East Coast craft scene isn't anywhere near the scale of the West Coast/ BC but some good stuff to be had.

Hopcity Brewing did some good stuff.

http://www.hopcity.com/beers/

This was my fave .....Hopbot .... and pinball related too :D A beer to accompany a few games of Pinbot or the Bride :thumbs: A few of these round the campfire and I was very happy .

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

I documented most new brews I tried out there. I'll post some more for you hopheads when I get sorted.

Back
Top Bottom