What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking thread..

Spent the last few hours lugging stuff to my new flat. Almost done now. Housewarming party in a week or two will be PBABAAAK (please bring a bottle and an Allen key) as I have 18 flatpacks to put together. Games in the flat are MB SM GZ TAF TSPP RG MM SOP SS CFTBL AC/DC POTC and I'm also bringing in AFM (when I go get it back from being looked after these last 18 months) and BSD (when Martin delivers it next week sometime).

Just got in. Enjoyed drinking Leffe at the wheel but below limit, now enjoying a nice white and watching the original Michael Caine Italian Job. Not a lot of people know that.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170204_9d9af26a2966818c8b24bb723cb897a2.jpg uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170204_c25e256995ef19f18c683aac02454104.jpg

Good luck with all the new furniture, I hate building flat pack.

Is the wine a clue to your new location?

14 pins in a flat, you sure your going to get all that new furniture in?:hmm::thumbs:

Nice beer from Morrisons.. £1.50 a bottle 5.8%.
Very nice beer, smooth and tasty..... Little sweet for a long session but nice to have one or a couple.....
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170217_edd238f8810185b1a48fdd901880b642.jpg

Last edited:
Last week on the way to Devon I visited the Thatchers factory and made a few purchases
IMG_lh7f3t.jpg

You won't find these in the local supermarket!!!! So before I made a difficult decision I had a quick game of Monster Bash and got 1.2+ billion. So then I had a bottle-thus
20170303_184818.jpg

I was feeling good so had a game of Attack from Mars and got the highest score.
What a night this is becoming.
Lucky I bought a lottery ticket???!!!!!

Used to live close to the factory- has changed a lot from the old 'outhouse with some tasters' it used to be (£4.50 a gallon, dry,medium sweet or sweet only).... :)

Last week on the way to Devon I visited the Thatchers factory and made a few purchases
View attachment 42478

You won't find these in the local supermarket!!!! So before I made a difficult decision I had a quick game of Monster Bash and got 1.2+ billion. So then I had a bottle-thus
View attachment 42480

I was feeling good so had a game of Attack from Mars and got the highest score.
What a night this is becoming.
Lucky I bought a lottery ticket???!!!!!

Actually u can get several of them in the supermarkets and pubs

There's also dirty rascal or old rascal can't rem which and red is another. My fave at the mo is haze

Normally I am a Westons Vintage fan ,but as I was on the M5 I just couldn't resist making a visit to the factory

/sigh

The end of another great weekend (they're all good), but I'm settling down with my old favourite and gonna watch MOTD for the first time in ages - 37 goals apparently including a Kane hat trick, so should be worth a watch. Ha ha gooners, enjoy the Europa league!

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170521_e65e5858db8bd9b0de96cacaddacaa34.jpg

Back
Top Bottom