What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking thread..

Yeah, you're supposed to have finished it within 3 days. I find this task easier when most of it ends up on the ceiling as you open it :)

The nearest micro-brewery to me does 4 pints for £2 (maybe £2.50, I can't remember now) a pint if you buy them and take away - you just need a 4 pint carrier of your own. Cracking ale too. They also do a brewery tour for about £10 which ends with a pulled pork butty and as much as you can drink in the final hour of the tour - serve yourself from taps in a private space in the pub. http://www.joulesbrewery.co.uk/index.php

Epic! Not that far from my stomping ground. Have you tried anything from Lymestone Brewery in Stone? Their Stone The Crows is my favourite beer. Titanic's Plum Porter is fantastic too.

Epic! Not that far from my stomping ground. Have you tried anything from Lymestone Brewery in Stone? Their Stone The Crows is my favourite beer. Titanic's Plum Porter is fantastic too.
No, I'd not heard of them. Sounds like it's worthy of a jaunt over the M6 :)

The nearest micro-brewery to me does 4 pints for £2 (maybe £2.50, I can't remember now) a pint if you buy them and take away - you just need a 4 pint carrier of your own. Cracking ale too. They also do a brewery tour for about £10 which ends with a pulled pork butty and as much as you can drink in the final hour of the tour - serve yourself from taps in a private space in the pub. http://www.joulesbrewery.co.uk/index.php

Sounds like you need to arrange something with the owners.

Pins and pints!

A charity event to promote local beer and local pins, everyone is a winner!

Reactions: JT.
Sounds like you need to arrange something with the owners.

Pins and pints!

A charity event to promote local beer and local pins, everyone is a winner!

They do group bookings for the tour, which I'd be happy to arrange a pinballinfo expedition to if enough locally fancied it. But pinball would maybe take away from the main benefit of having a number several beer taps that you can pour straight into your mouth :)

Don't blame you, end this year as you plan to start next year!

By the way, what size is that bottle? Look big enough to last till next Christmas, if only it didn't only last a few days before going off!

It's 3 litres of xmas cheer :) Won't be drinking at all now until I finish making my video game. Which could be quite a while :/

Yeah it seems to vary week to week. Sometimes they have some great stuff in like Iron Maiden Trooper, but some weeks its just muck.

Back
Top Bottom