What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Themes vs Unlicensed Games

Sinclair ZX81 - The Pinball ......... make it happen :cool:

View attachment 143496

Black and white art throughout - apart from RED ZX81 logo on flippers , which are black of course.
No sound (obvs)
Flipper buttons replaced by ZX81 keyboard style membrane
1 Ball Multiball - not enough memory for more balls.
The backbox is styled as the 16k RAM Pack - also acts as the Tilt. Just like the original if you jostle it the machine will crash and you lose everything :p
Video mode will be 3D Monster Maze

View attachment 143494

Attract mode

View attachment 143493
Rather the 2 Tone man

Legend of Zelda - would work so well and for me Ocarina of Time you could do something amazing with the three temples (modes) for young link, six for adult link sages, each piece of triforce for varying multiballs super wizard for all three. You could also do something around Din, Naryu and Farore.

They could make the water temple not suck balls, which would be an improvement over the original.

A few dream themes off the top of my head; Thundercats, G1 Transformers, He-Man, Gremlins, Back to the Future, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Prodigy, Indiana Jones (done right), ET, Superman (Chris Reeve).... There's almost certainly more but I'd be well up for all of those.

Further to actually reading the OP. I'd LOVE The Big Lebowski licence to get grabbed by Stern and them start cranking that game out. Impossible I realise but that is one incredible theme.

Ok, how about...

Top of the pops (like now that's what I call music instead of the usual rock pins)
Escher pinball, optical illusion based
Pandemic pinball
Fortnite pinball

Or

Godfather trilogy
Predator
1966 world cup
Top Gear or Grand Tour
Eurovision song contest
Jack the ripper
Sweeny Todd
Robin hood
French Revolution (with guillotine)

My little Pony?

Probably:

Harry Potter
3 X proper Star Wars Trilogy Machines (New Hope, Empire and Return) with all the design and toys relevant to that movie only.
Sherlock Holmes
Prince (The greatest musician that ever lived and not Charles).

For one of the approximately 2 people who asked for My Little Pony, its being released in the digital realm.
Suppose its a case of starting with them young (as in 9+) and hope they progress from there!

The Lost Boys - great characters and soundtrack

That would be a great theme [emoji1360]
I’d like a 70’s Italian zombie films theme, cheesy music, real gore etc Or a really atmospheric Exorcist pin but it would probably make me poo myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big trouble in little china

Could feature the 6 demon bag
Pork chop express
Lords of death
3 storms
Lo pan
The burning blade
The monster that will come out no more
Egg Chen sorcery battle
Wang chi slicing bottles in half
List is endless

“Remember what ol jack burton says at a time like this… yes sir the check is in the mail!”

Well Ramones obviously, but that's been done As with most things in life everyone has different tastes- I would love Natural Born Killers with the awesome trent reznor soundtrack, but rather age limiting.Duke nukem 3d would be killer,but old licensr so will never happen,will probably just do my own.
About the only ones that I would like that would be semi popular are Monty Python and Iron Maiden

Over 6 years later, and here it is

Full release must be fairly imminent at the moment, its currently available as a free demo version

Back
Top Bottom