What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Dr Who

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooseman

Site Supporter
10 Years
Reluctant sale and Mrs Moose now hates me, but hopefully another pin will be able to take its place if it sells.
Just back from the NLP show where it never missed a beat and like all the other machines had constant plays upon it. Ive not unpacked it yet so the photos were ones Ive taken earlier in the year but can take and upload more in the near future. Would like it to stay in the pin community so trying here first.
Mrs moose and I have repainted the cab so I will post a before and after pic. The playfield is lovely and clean with no wear. I fitted a brand new motor and gearbox to the time expander and that moves smoothly up and down. The legs have been powder coated red, the same colour as on the cab artwork. I have also replaced the lacking in detail tardis for a far better looking one, and replaced the "ship" switch cover with mods of my own a K9 and Davros. The original plastics are inc in the sale for the purist.
A great present for a Dr Who fan or a good pin for the children. The Dalek head doesnt rotate but is present with dome topper and lights up perfectly. Any questions please contact me.
£1350
IMG_1859.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    169.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0846.JPG
    IMG_0846.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0848.JPG
    IMG_0848.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1858.jpg
    IMG_1858.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1856.jpg
    IMG_1856.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1857.jpg
    IMG_1857.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 44
Go on you know you want to! Your door hasn't revolved for a while!!
sadly the in-door has not stopped spinning, so i have a queue of games that need some proper attention. i love the new but also need to give the current lot attention too. money is limited and space more so.

unplayed in neighbour's garage: WWF, BTTF
played a couple of times, a few minor issues to sort, rules to learn, high scores to get: LW3, A13

tbh, while i've got Geoff's TAF and Creech in the hut on a short term loan, i've playing nothing but those two for weeks. gotta try to beat his high scores, no? it's only polite

Reactions: JT.
tbh, while i've got Geoff's TAF and Creech in the hut on a short term loan, i've playing nothing but those two for weeks. gotta try to beat his high scores, no? it's only polite

When you have beaten his hs's you could always send them up north for a holiday and make some space lol ;)

Surprised this hasn't been snapped up yet. Loads of really well done mods. Looks ace with the powder coating too.

Moose stick it on U.K. Pinball Yahoo groups before you stick it on ebay.
Like Paul has said I can't belive its not been snapped up. Its a cracker of a machine and a great price to.

Cheers guys will stick it on yahoo if i can work out how too. Now looking for offers over 1K, its not for a MM old or new.
Heres a few more pics. Credit dot free. Cant say how many games were played at the nlp as the remote battery croc clip fell off and reset it all.
The small child could be inc in the sale.

IMG_2150.JPG

IMG_2152.JPG IMG_2143.jpg IMG_2146.jpg IMG_2148.jpg IMG_2145.JPG IMG_2149.jpg
IMG_2141.jpg

Provisionaly sold

Have tried editing first post to sold on an ios device but cant seem to work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom