What's new

Dr.Who needing decals and electronic fix, Isle of Skye area(free holiday ?). Joke !! I will travel / courier it !

glen67

Registered
Hi Everyone ,
I have a Dr.Who table which has faded somewhat so I purchased some decals . Thought about DIY but tbh think the removal of the all the bolts (re-paint / new chrome ?) etc; a few bodywork dents and then the one time chance of getting them right is a bit daunting at £200 a pop ! Further to this it never had a working replay kicker , wiring was disconnected so it was connected and it basically hasn't worked since , my brother spent some time on it and is an electronics engineer but with a recent illness and 500 distance i don't wish to bother him and it's completely beyond me ! So ideally looking for a pro who can fit the decals and sort the electronics. maybe service too , oh and lives in North West Scotland , near Isle of Skye ?! Free holiday anyone .... Know that isn't going to happen ! I'm willing to courier / drop table off myself as I have a large estate/van but was hoping someone 'up north' England or near . Of course , if not then I'll drop off anywhere , any names , recommendations hugely appreciated . Thank you in advance , Glenn.

There are a few guys in Scotland who have done decals before and would be able to fix your problems for you, just not me I've never done decals before and not going to practice on someone else's.

Edit.

I've shared this like with the Scottish Pinball League to see if anyone can help you.

Back
Top Bottom