What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dr Dude plastics wanted.

pinballslave

Registered
Does anyone have for sale, or know where I can buy, pictured plastics? I know I can buy an entire set for about £150, but I'd prefer to find the needed plastics and end up spending less if possible...

Thanks!!

Lee.

Attachments

• 20210123_124925.jpg
    20210123_124925.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210123_124902.jpg
    20210123_124902.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 20
Those three are always beat up. I have recently done a complete rebuild on a Dr Dude and the plastic you are after were also beat up on mine.
Where have you seen the complete plastic sets ? Friend of mine was looking for one.
D.

The Coin Taker option is cheaper on the surface, but when you add the import tax, it's probably no cheaper than the Swedish lot... actually, now Brexit has happened, what tax do you pay to get stuff from the USA??

Ah, it doesn't say that, so I guess you found out when you put the stuff in your basket... anyway, the Coin Taker ad says that if it's not in stock it can take 2 to 3 weeks to ship...

it’s 20% vat calculated on the value of the goods plus the value of the postage. there could also be duty depending on what it is but generally pinball stuff is zero duty.

it’s 20% vat calculated on the value of the goods plus the value of the postage.
Thanks! I don't suppose you know if there's a value below which the goods avoid any tax do you? From the info I stumbled across this used to be $135 when the UK was in Europe apparently, but I always thought it was more like about $25...

I got a full NOS set of Spider-Man vault plastics for $150 plus shipping.
By the time they got here it cost me well over £200 and that was just before Brexit.
Not cheap but putting a full new set on a pin takes it to another level.

Col

budget for +20% as above and maybe an admin fee of £8-12. If the seller overseas collects the uk vat then there should be no extra to pay - although lots of horror stories on here and in the press if people still getting charged on uk arrival.

Those three are always beat up. I have recently done a complete rebuild on a Dr Dude and the plastic you are after were also beat up on mine.
Where have you seen the complete plastic sets ? Friend of mine was looking for one.
D.

Daz, did you find the plastics you needed? I can't find any anywhere and need a right side slingshot plastic.

Back
Top Bottom