What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Dr Dude and his Excellent Ray

Ian_thereallyniceman

Site Supporter
Happy New Year to all.
Anyone out there in Pinball land have a Dr Dude and his Excellent Ray for sale?
Please let me know as I need a friend for my Party Zone, and there would be non better ;-)

Last edited:
My pal @Colywobbles was after one for SO LONG - I got hold of one (that he did not know about) - so we spoke on the phone and he ended up getting it off my - but it is a long term project machine so was not the greatest one.

I do not see many of them. That and Party Zone are fantastic games.

I think in all the years of doing pins and repairing them I have seen 4 or 5.

Yh I gotta say Phil sourced me a great project and better still bomb proofed the board set ❤️
It’s waiting on a space opening up but once BSD finished I’ll move it in.

I have come across quite a few of these over the years so i am sure something will turn up. I find it one of the most addictive pinballs EVER. It really does keep you coming back for just one more shot !

Thanks everyone. It seems that locating a Dr Dude is going to be a bit more difficult than I expected! If anyone spots one out there please do let me know.
Ian

My Boss was always on a power trip but never on vacation

Say Ahhh-some

Had this pin back in 2008 Ian it’s a great game but like all sys 11 the music was grating

MM

Still no sign of the Dr. ! Does anyone know of the whereabouts of a "Dr. Dude and his Excellent Ray " pin, or of anyone who may wish to sell one please?

My hunt continues :)

I have one if anyone is still looking. Please get in touch. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom