What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't know you from Adam

If someone wants to do the above say a sticker with Pinball Info and your name then I will make a collection of the name badges at the NLP desk. I will need the sheets of stickers and I will do the writing for names and giving out the badges.
Can someone print off the said sticker badges for me to pass out ????

Haha. Seeing that @Will has called his son.......<drum roll>.... Will! I can only assume that he thinks the whole world would function more smoothly if we all went by the same moniker [emoji2]

So gay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just call your self your own ****ing name......
Aghhhhhhh ok it shouldn't bug me but it really ****ing does bug me...
Oh tits to it all ....
" falcon overlord " signing off.....

Haha. Seeing that @Will has called his son.......<drum roll>.... Will! I can only assume that he thinks the whole world would function more smoothly if we all went by the same moniker [emoji2]

And screw you ;)
It's a family thing .... And on is 16th birthday I will give him £660 to change his name by depol if he wants and he can call himself " laser crusader 23 " if he wants

Don't post on forum drunk will....

Hopefully that will remind me in the future, although I doubt it will help :cuckoo:

So gay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just call your self your own ****ing name......
Aghhhhhhh ok it shouldn't bug me but it really ****ing does bug me...
Oh tits to it all ....
" falcon overlord " signing off.....

Does it (poi)bug you

Back
Top Bottom