What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doh! Done it again....

I've done that a few times, ended up creating a much bigger order than I originally planned and then forgot to put on the thing I set out to buy in the first place. :(

I've done that a few times, ended up creating a much bigger order than I originally planned and then forgot to put on the thing I set out to buy in the first place. :(
Haha. Yep that is the other unwritten rule..... The £5 part you need that quickly becomes *another* £50 order [emoji848]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I bought some small bits from Marco recently that didn't seem to be available anywhere in the UK, £12 parts value, £47 shipping cost. :( I thought about adding more random stuff I didn't need to the order to make the shipping cost seem pallatable, but it took it above a customs threshold which would've added another £35+ randomly.

Damn this pinball hobby!

I bought some small bits from Marco recently that didn't seem to be available anywhere in the UK, £12 parts value, £47 shipping cost. :( I thought about adding more random stuff I didn't need to the order to make the shipping cost seem pallatable, but it took it above a customs threshold which would've added another £35+ randomly.

Damn this pinball hobby!

There is always the option of using US mail forwarding for stuff like this... I have one, just never tried it yet... I mean.. it cant be that bad (£47)!!

Nor I actually. I'm impatient though, too, which doesn't help. I wanted these bits ASAP so I could work on it over the weekend. Credit where it's due - shipped on 13/06, arrived on 18/06.

I've got a package from PBR waiting at the post office that only took a week to get here.

You know you're beyond the point if no return when you come to repair and upgrade circuit boards and discover you actually have every part you're going to need [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I hate that bit.. when you have no excuse not to do it other than your own laziness (or in my case, often, anxiety) :)

Back
Top Bottom